Chapter 8 - misunderstood

Rafael's pov:

I came an hour back...changed and now trying to sleep but my sweet fiancée decided to fuck up my brain..
A day with her was something I needed, she became my calming pill..I want her all for myself but I can't Involve her in my world which is full of darkness ..

I want to love her and keep her all to myself but again my fucking past won't allow me to do so!
I'll soon tell her about the contact , which we will be signing..I can't take any risk, she holds the power to make me think In her way ..so yeah..
I know it will hurt her but again she is too innocent and full of light ..I can't be selfish and drain her light , all for myself..!

"No, Rafael ..remember, she is too good for you , angles do not belong to the devils they have their Prince Charming and you , you are a devil"
I said to myself trying to sleep ..

(Time skip)

I woke up at 5:20

Went to my gym took a bath and wore my outfit and went down , usually no one wakes up this early it's just 7:30 ..I made myself breakfast ,
I know how to cook , till the time I finished my breakfast it was already 8:00 and my lectures starts from 10 am I have more two hrs but it will take time to reach college , I went and decided to take my Aston martin today..
Well I know it's just 10 days since I came to India but I did have a villa and some cars here...and i felt so good when I saw even my angel is found of cars..

I entered the university and everyone was looking at me, some girls with admiration some who was getting inspired, some girls with fuck me eyes and boys getting jealous..kiddos
My first lecture ended at 12 pm I was going to canteen but a girl stopped me..

"Sir"

"Yes"

"Hello sir, my name is khushi"

"Well how can I help you miss.khushi"

"Umm sir can I get your number" she asked
Unaware of some one hearing them with full ears.

"Excuse me"

"Umm , actually sir I need some notes that's why" she said

"Yaa sure, just message me I'll send them to you" i said and gave her my second number which i use for these purposes..

"Thank you sir" she said and went .

I turned around to see that boy who is always clinging to my angel ..

Wait was he spying on me..

I raised my eyebrow in a questioning manner , he shook is head and ran away..

Wait I didn't see my angel from morning ..I thought and decided to text her but wait I have her class after the lunch na so I'll see her there ..why texting and all , i thought and went to do my lunch..

—————————————————————————

It's 2pm now which means I have a lecture for final  year students..ahh finally .

"Good afternoon everyone" I said as soon as I entered the hall .

But wait ., where is she ?
I thought and started searching for her..just then my phone pinged with a message...

Mia cara: stop searching for me mr.malhotra.

Wait what ..how did she know , she isn't here .I thought.

Rafael: I wasn't searching for you ms.singhania.
I replied.
By the way , why you aren't here .

I Asked.