Chapter 10 - engagment

Rafael's pov:

Okay so here I'm , wearing my outfit for our engagement , all ready and waiting for her .

I felt at peace after the contract thing, everything is clear now , if she wants she can leave me after 6 years and I'm sure I will give her divorce after 6 years she is too innocent and I'm full of darkness. Just because of maa I'm doing this and she always dreamt to do her masters in London so what's better than this.

I was busy in my own world standing in the middle of the stage waiting for her , suddenly the lights got dimmed and there she was standing in all her glory, looking ethereal, like an angel..
Angel who belongs to a devil.
She was looking like a princess, my princess .
Wearing the golden garara.
Can she look any more beautiful .

"Close your mouth doctor, I'm all yours

"Close your mouth doctor, I'm all yours."
She said , wait what ,when did she come here.

"Of course, you are mine mrs.Malhotra,
Mine to admire , mine to protect , mine to touch and mine to kiss" I said kissing her knuckles.
And that's it her cheeks were all red.
Red is officially my favourite colour.

"Ahem ahem"
I looked up to see our siblings standing there with a teasing smile.

Suddenly it hit me, no Rafael remember, why you are here.

"Okay, let's start the engagement" maa said.

"Yes"

"Yes , I don't think bhai can wait any longer" my brother arjun said and everyone started laughing.
I'll deal with him later.

"Beta , Rafael phele ap" her mom said and I nodded.

I took her hand in my hand and was about to put the ring in her ring finger but her friend interrupted.

"Wait, wait, wait , well Kiara didn't you always Fantasies about your fiancé kneeling down and making you wear the ring?" She asked .
And I looked at her and saw her face all red.

"Are, chod na, woh sab p-phele ki b-batain thi"she said getting nervous.

"Okay then , continue."her mom said and I nodded.

I got down on my knees, took her hand in my mine and made her wear the ring , directly looking in her eyes.
I could say she was shocked.I heard people hooting.
I myself , don't know why I did that, but seeing her all blushy blushy gave me a satisfaction.

I stood up.
Her hand still in mine.

"Well not bad Rafael beta, meri princess ki fantasy poori kardi"her dad said .

"Well apki princess ab meri queen hai, unki khwaish salakhun per"I said I could see her blushing..Damnn .

"Beta now you make him wear the ring"maa said