Chapter 12 - his need and therapy.

Rafael's pov :
Flash back.(London)
I don't know , I'm not able to understand anything. I want her , I need her . But I can't be selfish.

"Sir , you have a meeting in 15 mins" my Assistant said bringing me back from her thoughts.
Well I'm the chairman of THE TIDAL WAVE.
The one of the top tech companies in the world .
Well I'm also a general surgeon. How and why I became a general surgeon is a story of another time.

I don't do much work in the company. Well the plans and all are mine but the CEO executes them, well I even have hospital to take care of.

"Sir"

"Well , I'll be there" I said dismissing him.

Time skip (after the meeting)

"Well , these are our conditions" the CEO said ending his talk.

"Well we want some changes" I heard the other party say.
Everyone looked at me , waiting for a reply.

"Well Mr.smith . This is the least we can go.
We want 51% of the profit percentage. If you are in we will gladly start the work, if not then the meeting is dismissed" I said getting up.

"Well , okay" he said hurriedly making me smirk. I knew he wouldn't let this go.
I have my ways with people.

We signed the contract.

"It will be pleasure working with you Mr.Malhotra"

I nodded shaking my hand.

My phone started ringing.

"Excuse me" I said lifting up my call and going towards my cabin.

"Yes mom".

"Beta , kidhar hai tu , it's almost a month , when are you coming back?" She asked.

"Well maa jou kaam Mujhae company mai tha woh tou finish hogaya hai , bas woh scheduled surgery hotae hi mai wapis ajaunga, may be by the end of this month"I said.

"Accha, wohi I thought , we went to your in law's place today , you remember right kae teri shadi hai next month, which is in 23days."she said.

" of course maa. I'll be back soon , well why did you went to ms.singhnia's house?" I asked.

"Well I wanted to take Kiara with me for her wedding shopping but she is having her exams it seems ,so we planned after her exams." Mom said making me sigh.
Well it's good , she needs to focus on her studies.

"Okay , well I need to go somewhere, I'll be back soon" I said . And was about to cut the call.

"Wait , wait , you said ,about you coming to London to Kiara right.?" She asked .

"Well you did obviously, well who will not inform their financee".
She answered her self.
Well your asshole of a son do.
My subconscious mocked.

"Okay then Bye"she said ending the call.

Ahh I would have informed her.
But you didn't asshole.

————————————————————————

"Sam , get my jet ready."
It's already 28 I can't wait any longer, I need to see her.

As soon as my jet landed I headed to the college. Well there were exams happening so I could easily ask for a leave , I'm a guest lecturer anyway.

I entered the college.
I was going towards the class , I was on the stairs and suddenly someone bumped into me and was about to fall of from the stairs .

I caught the wrist of that person, thank god. He/she is safe.
I looked down to see who it was , and damn it , it was her , she would have fallen  off. Here I came all the way for her and she is running here and there , not taking proper care of herself.
Agar kuch hojata tou , the thought it self was something which triggered the anger and fear inside me.