Chapter 14-the party.

Kiara's PoV:

It's finally Dr.kiara Singhania.
Ahhh I'm so happy.
And I can proudly claim that this is because of my hard work, the sleepless nights, multiple mental breakdowns, 100s of motivations and here I'm.
Dr.kiara Singhania

I was going through the corridor. Thinking about all the past times . How we use to run for the classes , how I saw him here for the first time.

"Congratulations doctor" I heard a voice .bringing me back from my thoughts
I turned around to see him standing there with his arms folded against his chest leaning against the piller.

"Thank you doctor" I said walking towards him.
He smiled shaking his head.

"So-"
I was about to say but an annoying voice interrupted us.

"Dr.Rafael , I was searching for you, thank you so much" Khushi said forwarding him a chocolate box.

He was about to reply but , me the great Kiara Singhania decided to interrupt.

"You're welcome sweetheart, but I don't think he eats chocolates , so take them back".I said.

"Well , who are you to say that ?, it's non of your business."Well this girl , audacity.

"It's definitely my business,babes." I said.

"What do you mean?"she asked.

"What I mean is, MY MAN doesn't eat chocolates".
I said folding my hands.

"Yo-, how ? What are you talking about ?" She asked stuttering.

"Well me sweetheart" I said flipping my hair this time.

"You must have seduced him, duhh. Otherwise why will he go for someone like you? Such a slu-"

"I dare you to complete ms.desai"I heard him say.
My man is possessive .
Eww Kia cringe.

"Sir , she - I heard she is already engaged. She is playing with you!" Khushi said.this girl I tell you.

"It's non of your business ms.desai. And you're welcome . But I don't eat chocolates." He said before taking my hand and walking away.

"Well , possessive much doctor" he said after pinning me to one of the walls.

"Can say the same about you doctor" I said leaning in.
Damnn his collogen.
He smiled before bending down and kissing my neck. His warm lips sucking my neck. Aghhh
His lips touching my neck made me feel something , it felt electrifying but pleasing.
His Lips were so soft . I felt my legs becoming jelly. I clutched his shoulder for support.

"I haven't done anything yet, doctor" he said making me all red.

"And see the effect I have on you" he added.

"I- , me- I was about to reply but my phone ranged making me stop.

"Kahan hai tu?" Bhabhi asked on the other side.

"Me , I - I" I wasn't able to make up something.

"Kya? Kahan hai ?" She asked again. What am I suppose to say. I looked towards him . He is still standing so close .
Suddenly he took my phone form my hand.

"She is with me bhabhi , we are coming in a min" he said before cutting the call.
What the hell did just happen?

"So where were we?" He asks leaning in more. His nose touching mine.
Someone please save me it's too much to Handel.

"We , hahaha, we were nowhere" I said leaning back.he was about to say something but,

"Ahem ahem."
Ahhh we are at the college.
Why do I forget about everything around him.