Chapter-4

Hello pyaare logon
Here's the update for y'all
Vote & comment kar dena😤 aur insta pe follow karlo for spoiler and updates on story🏃🏻‍♀️

Hello pyaare logon✨Here's the update for y'allVote & comment kar dena😤 aur insta pe follow karlo for spoiler and updates on story🏃🏻‍♀️

.....................

Aakriti's pov :

I hate frozen for it reminds me of my reality that I long to escape. It's as if Elsa's character is a mirror to me. Poised and regal for the outside world yet living in constant fear as we wrestle with secrets.

The only difference being, her having a mighty one that can be turned into power while mine will always constraint my happiness . But what's common between me and Elsa is that no matter how much we run from our secrets, they'll always catch up to us.

After 1.5 hours of me dreading, the movie finally ends and trust me I couldn't be happier.

"Bachon neeche aa jao ab, lunch is ready" that's badi maa and mumma calling us downstairs.
Thank God, I am so hungry right now.
We head downstairs, I look at the dining table and yeah I am not hungry anymore.

"Omg dal makhani banai hai apne" Ronak chirps as if he has discovered a stolen treasure.
Prisha also grins like a cheshire cat while I count the calories of one serving with 2 parathe in horror.

Looks like I have to cancel cafe plans with sam because there's no way my body can process this much. I have my lunch in silence while the 4 talk about the most random things in the world. Ronak gives me the questioning eyes once or twice but I immediately plaster a smile.

Leaving for my room, I listen to my go to playlist and time passes so fast that it's already 4:30. Sam drops a text that she's meeting me at 5, I quickly change and do my hair. I head downstairs at 4:50 when I see Ronak and tuffy in the living room. Aaj hi aya hai aur koi iski side chhodne ko raazi hi nahi hai, I murmur to myself.

"Kaha jaa rhi hai tu?" He asks when I open the door to leave.
I turn around and tell him that I am meeting my friends.
"Mai bhi chalu, bore ho jaunga yaha pe" he pleads giving me puppy eyes.
"I can't say no, can I?" He grins and shakes his head in a no.
I give up and he tags along.

Samyukta's pov :

It's almost 5 in the evening and I have still not done my hair. Ughhh why can't they just be easy to do, doing my hair is like an arm workout. Fuck it, I'll just make braids be done with them.

I am so glad riti and I are neighbours, that's why I don't get the the amount of late I usually am to go anywhere with her. I open the front door and see riti coming out with ronak. I have seen ronak in family photos hung in riti's home but I would be lying if I say he doesn't look so much better in person.

But bro is twinning with my girl, hello what?? Like sir that's my best friend you are twinning with, that's not acceptable. She's mine

"What's up sunshine?" I run towards riti taking her in a hug. Ronak flinches and mumbles something to himself.