Chapter 28

Steve stood up, ready to attack, as a voice came from the bedroom door, saying, "I remembered." Arianna came up, took the bottle from Steve, sat it down, and ran her hands over him to calm him. "I remember the tears in your eyes, hearing you after, and how you held me." She then held his face in her hands so he could look into her eyes. "I remember it all. We were still trapped in HYDRA. I knew it wasn't you. You never hurt me, Steve." She wiped his tears away with her thumbs. "Seeing you cry and try to fight the nanites," she gave him a soft smile, "how could I not fall in love with you?"

He stared at her, his hands moving to the buttons of her shirt of their own accord. She looked up at him, gulping. She could feel her panties getting damp and hunger replaced every other emotion in Steve's eyes. They had all but forgotten Bucky was in the room, not that he could see anything.

Steve held her blouse open to stare at her quivering body as he asked, "How are you so amazingly perfect, Ari?"

Though her throat was suddenly dry, she replied, "I could ask you the same thing, Steve."

They pulled each other in for a heated kiss. Their respective shirts were ripped from their bodies and they were soon working on buttons and zippers of their pants. The world fell away as they tried to remove the offending material keeping them apart. Arianna could feel how hard Steve was and he wasn't even full yet.

He took over then, his natural dominance arising. He pushed her against the nearest wall as they both devoured each other.

"Now I know how Ayo felt!" Bucky said as he nearly ran from the room. "Warn a guy!"

But neither noticed or cared that the door to Steve's quarters slammed shut behind the one-armed man. Steve lifted Arianna so that her legs were forced to lock around him. Her hair enveloped them, shutting out the world around them like a silken curtain.

When the last article of clothing was gone, he skewered her and she nearly screamed with ecstasy. He began pumping into her hard. She could feel the bruises on her hips from where his strong fingers bit into the flesh. And she reveled in it.

"Steve!" she begged, throwing her head back. "Please!"

"Not yet!" he commanded.

He moved her to the bed in the adjoining room, needing to go deeper. He felt her squeeze around him, a heavenly vice he would never tire of. He could feel how close she was and stopped all movement. She groaned, having been so close to going over the edge.

When he knew she had calmed down, he started up again so that tears started to form. She kept begging for him to let her cum but he kept denying her.

After the fifth time, she rolled them over and began bouncing on top of him, her breasts swaying with each movement as beads of sweat teased her taunt nipples. And still, he kept denying her, showing his strength as he held her still.

"Just fucking let me cum already!" she said as he made her stop again, both having lost count.

"What was that?" he asked, moving so he was on top again, holding both her wrists with one hand to prevent her from taking over.

"You heard me, asshole!"

His free hand slapped her plump cheek, earning a gasp. Why did he have to add spankings to her overly sensitive body? Why now?

"Now, I get to play," he said, his voice dark and husky.

Before she could ask, his tongue began to follow the path of a drop of sweat as it played over her breasts and in the valley between them. She tried to move her hips, to get him to do something to ease the ache she was feeling from all the denials. But he held her still even as he ground into her.

"Please," she begged, submitting fully to him. "I need to cum. Please, Stevie."

He smiled against her skin. Just as he took her left nipple into his hot mouth, he thrust into her hard. She was nearly convulsing as he drove her to the edge and held her there. He wasn't going to let her fall so easily, not with all the stars and colors playing around them.

She gasped, "I need to touch you! Please, let me touch you!"

He released her hands and they immediately went to his hair, trying to get him closer to her. He kissed his way up to her neck. He nipped and nibbled everywhere he could reach, marking her for his own. He moved one hand to clit as he moved in and out of her, pinching and tugging.

"Now!" he ordered before kissing her deeply.

Her scream washed down his throat, better than any drink he could find. He kept moving even as she bathed his cock in her nectar. Then, he felt what he was after. A gush of juices as she squirted over him, soaking the bed beneath them, the aftershocks pulling him over the edge with her so that his seed flowed from her hungry core.

The amount of pleasure that assaulted her caused Arianna to nearly black out. As it was, she hadn't registered anything until warm water enveloped her. She snuggled into Steve, who held her so she didn't sink beneath the surface. Feeling her move sent relief through him.

He carefully washed her hair and body, earning happy moans from her. He loved the sounds she made. He hated he had left bruises all over her body, but the way she snuggled into him as sleep over took her made it all worthwhile.