Chapter 11

Bucky had waited all week to hear back from Sam. He almost couldn't wait to tell Tony. All day since he got the text, Tony had been busy with calls or Morgan was around or one of their friends was visiting. But now, they were lying in bed. Bucky couldn't keep the smile from his face.

"Baby," Bucky started, "I need to tell you something."

Tony groaned as he sleepily said, "Terminator, I'm trying to sleep."

Bucky rolled his eyes. Tony only used those nicknames when he was annoyed. Bucky had gotten used to them, but he couldn't help but find them aggravating at times. However, they wouldn't dampen the good mood the super soldier was in.

"Well," Bucky teased, moving some hair from Tony's face, "Sam and I found a lead."

Tony's eyes snapped open as he asked, "You did? You found something to help find Ari? Really?"

"It isn't much, but it may be something, at least."

Tony was wide awake now, but starting to get upset. "When were you going to tell me?"

"I got the confirmation at dinner." Bucky mimicked Tony but lost his smile and tried to reassess the situation. "I didn't think it was something Morgan should hear."

Tony shrugged. "Okay. I'll give you that one. When do we leave?"

"Lunchtime tomorrow. I want Happy to have time to get here to watch Morgan."

Though their daughter was a teen, Tony didn't question the need to have Happy there. "What's the lead?"

"It's a guy, really." Bucky picked up his phone and showed his husband the picture Sam had sent. "It's the best they could do. He's called Captain Hydra. More like Winter Soldier two-point-oh."

Tony slyly put the phone back on Bucky's bedside table, straddling his husband as he did so and not looking away from those captivating blue eyes

Tony slyly put the phone back on Bucky's bedside table, straddling his husband as he did so and not looking away from those captivating blue eyes. "Look at you, talking all modern-like."

"Well, I'm married to a genius," Bucky's hands went to Tony's hips, making him grind down on his growing member, a smirk reappearing on Bucky's lips, "so I was bound to pick something up eventually."

Tony matched his husband's expression, trying to remove the offending material separating them. "I think we should celebrate finding a lead and you getting me all worked up with the tech talk."

Bucky didn't need to be told twice, flipping them over as he ripped their clothes from their bodies. He hungrily kissed Tony, blindly searching for the lube. He kissed down Tony's body, slowly working his fingers into his tight hole. When he got to his destination, the super soldier took his husband's cock deep into his throat, earning two hands gripping his hair roughly.

Bucky would never tire of how Tony gripped him, no matter how many times they made love. They were made for each other. It always felt right when they were wrapped around each other. He loved to make Tony scream for him.

"James," Tony begged, panting, "please."

Bucky smiled around the stiff rod he loved so much. Instead of giving in, he bobbed his head and moved his fingers faster. Tony couldn't keep still even if he tried. And he never tried.

Just as Tony was about to release down his husband's throat, Bucky pulled off with a pop and removed his fingers. Tony groaned in frustration, only to gasp a moment later as he was speared deeply and a fast pace was set out of the gate.

"Fuckfuckfuck!" Tony cried. "James!"

"You know the rule, kitten," Bucky said against Tony's stiff nipple. "What's my name when I make you feel good like this?"

"D-daddy!"

"Mmh. There's my good boy."

"Daddy, please! I'm so close!"

"I know, kitten. Me, too. You tasted so good, baby, and feel even better." He began to work Tony's cock in his metal hand, the cold causing his back to arch. "You take my cock so good, kitten. My good little slut."

"Oh, fuck! I'm a good slut! Just please, let me cum!"

"Not yet, doll. I want to see what my toy will do for me." Bucky rolled back over so that Tony was bouncing on top of him, sweat dripping from his brow from holding back. "Damn, kitten. You're like a bitch in heat tonight. I wonder if you're up for adding a toy?"

"Anything you want, Daddy! Just- fuck! Just let me cum!"

Bucky pulled out the rope from behind their bed. Normally, he would have fun teasing Tony by adding knots all over his body, but tonight was not about that. Both of them were leaking from their tips, so full, it almost hurt. The thought of the rough hemp rope had them both twitching in anticipation. Bucky settled for a simple tie of the hands and attaching to the neck this night. Tony wouldn't stop his movements, but he slowed down enough to allow his partner to secure the bindings before resuming his fast pace.

"Look at you," Bucky said, slamming into Tony harder. "You're like a present, tied up like this. I could play with you all night long."

Tony whimpered, then said, "Daddy, please-"

"Kitten, when have I ever left you unsatisfied?"

"Never. Never, Daddy."

"That's right. I take care of my doll. My perfect little whore." He began gasping. "Damn, kitten. You like when I talk to you like that, don't you?"

"I love it, Daddy! Pleasepleaseplease!"

"Okay, kitten. Cum for me!"

Tony cried out Bucky's name as jet after jet shot from both men. Tony collapsed on Bucky's chest, breathing heavily. The super soldier carefully removed himself and the rope before going to clean the two of them up. Everything else would be dealt with in the morning. Tonight was just the night both men needed.