Chapter 4

Arianna heard the sound of heavy boots coming towards her cell the next day. She didn't know if they would actually enter the room or not until the door slammed open. Before, the chains would have told her someone was coming in, but that didn't happen this time.

Captain Hydra stomped into the room and threw Arianna into the wall. She groaned in pain, her bruised ribs protesting. For a moment, the pain made it hard to breathe.

"I got the chair because of you," he yelled as she fought to stand.

She said in a small voice, "I'm sorry."

That was when he saw the numerous bruises on her exposed skin. Dry tears remained on her cheeks. Her legs shook and she held her right side. Sure, he used a considerable amount of strength on her, but not enough to cause this much pain. He might split a lip, leave a red mark or a couple of bruises. This, however, was more than that.

Someone touched what's mine.

"Princess?" he growled, his fists clenching. "Who did this to you? Tell me."

The sight of the fist should have scared Arianna. She had been beaten severely the night before. But coming from the man in front of her, she didn't feel an ounce of fear. She couldn't understand it.

"The guards," she replied.

He came to her and caressed her face. She looked at him as if he held all the hope she had left in the world. Maybe he did. If she failed to live up to his many desires, he could have her killed with a single word to his handlers. Hell, he could do it himself. But everything in him said to protect her.

"I'll kill them!" he declared, turning to leave.

"No!" she pleaded, grabbing his arm. "Don't! Please!"

His head snapped back at her, angry that she stopped him until he saw the absolute fear in her eyes. Not of him, for him. That touched something in him he didn't know existed, but also built up his rage at the agents more.

"They can't touch you!" he said. "You are mine, princess!"

She ran her soft fingers over his temple. She could just make out where the machine would send electricity into his brain to rewrite it. It pained her to see it. It's my fault.

"I understand, Captain," she said, "but I don't want you hurt again."

He hesitated. Nothing shook him before he saw her. But this tiny, 5'4" woman was shaking him. He unlocked the chains at her wrists. He rubbed where the metal had left a permanent scar. A reminder that he had taken his princess off the streets and into the hell around them.

"Fine," he replied. "Let's go to our room then."

"Yes, sir," she said, nodding.

He didn't trust the guards with her, so kept one hand on her back. Okay, so it would drift down to run over her plump ass every few feet or so. But then, he would rub the center of her back, almost like he were trying to comfort her. It didn't matter the intent behind it. She was just glad he was there.

At the end of a long hall, they stopped at the door. When Captain Hydra opened it, inside was another sparse cell. The only difference was that, instead of a cot or mat on the floor, there was a double bed. It was the bare minimum of a bed. Thin blankets to act as covers, no sheets, and bare pillows and mattress. There was another room to the back covered with a curtain.

Arianna didn't know what was behind it, so she asked, "Is this it?"

Captain Hydra leaned against the far wall and replied, "It's one of the nicer cells, but I could take you-"

"No! I was just wondering. I-" She gulped, knowing what might happen if she didn't say or do the right thing. "I want to stay with you."

She walked in and shut the door. She heard it lock and click into place. She didn't try pulling on it. It would give her new roommate the wrong impression and she had enough beatings. Captain Hydra came up behind her and moved her hair out of the way so he could tease her neck with his lips.

"That's good, princess," he praised. "Soon, we'll put the bed to good use."

She clenched her thighs together. We can do that now, asshole! She couldn't believe how much she wanted him. He guided her to the side farthest from the door, so his body would be a barrier.

"Now," he said, stripping down to his boxers, "go to sleep. We have training tomorrow."

She laid down as she replied, "Yes, sir." Then, she whispered to herself, "I'm so sorry, Steve."

She didn't know what training she would need, but if it kept him from being hurt again, she would do it. When she woke up, Captain Hydra was sitting in a folding chair in the far corner.

"Strip," he ordered.

"What?" she asked.

"You do not need clothes when we share the same bed. I'll allow bra and panties only because the guards could walk in at any time. Clothes are only needed if I go on missions. Otherwise, I want to see everything that belongs to me."

She hadn't even had food yet and he was already making her hungry for something else! Damn this man and his dominant vibe! But, considering where they were, she had little choice. She took off her clothes and left them in a heap on the floor.

He came up and picked up the discarded garments. He ran them through his fingers before folding them before placing them on the plain dresser. He then circled around her. Arianna felt like a piece of meat.

Then he was against her. His hard abs against her back, and something stiff poking into her. His fingers trailed up her arms. She didn't turn to face him, his strong hands would have stopped her. Her breath caught when one hand went under her bra to play with her already stiff nipple. The other went into her panties to play with her swollen clit. She couldn't hold in her gasps and moans.

"You are so wet, princess," he growled in her ear, playing her body like a fiddle. "We will have fun soon. For now, I want to see how your body responds to me when all I do is touch you."

"Please," she begged, "don't tease me. Not like this."

"This is on my terms, princess." His hands stilled, but her hips did not. "Fuck, you're a needy slut." She whimpered and his fingers began to play harder. "You like when I talk to you like that? You want to be my little whore? A toy for me to use?"

"Please." She didn't know if she wanted him to keep degrading her or just pound into her or both.

"You're acting like a bitch in heat. We will have hours of fun, princess. Until then," he whispered, pinching hard, "cum for me like the slut you are."

She found herself screaming out, her juices free-flowing. The only reason she was still standing was because he was holding her. He removed the hand from her panties. Her eyes followed until his fingers reached his tongue and her core throbbed as he licked them clean.

"We'll train again later," he said, helping her sit on the bed. "Rest. We will build up her stamina so we can enjoy ourselves properly."

Why she didn't have a normal, logical reaction to his words, she may never know, but she wanted to train hard for him.