Chapter 8

It was hours before the heavy door opened. Out of the shadows, Captain Hydra emerged. His face was hard. Arianna stood up, waiting.

"Princess," he said.

She answered back with, "Captain?"

He took her to the bathroom to look over the scrapes she had received when she was thrown at Valentina's feet. When he was done, he moved some hair from her face.

"Do you understand now?" he asked. "There's no escape, princess."

She knew what he meant. No matter how much he wanted to reassure her, to bring Steve out for her like he had the night before, it all ended the same. Trying to get out would fare no better.

"I'm sorry, Captain," she said.

Arianna cupped his cheek, running her thumb over his full lips. He watched as her eyes dimmed slightly. Acceptance of their situation filled those sapphire orbs. She had fought as much as she had dared, protecting him. Now, she had to hope that outside help would come. But she had her Captain until then, and she could live with that.

"How can I make it up to you?" she inquired. "I'm all yours."

He stared into her eyes for a moment before ordering, "Say it again."

"I'm," Arianna began to unbutton the shirt covering her naked body, "all," she let it fall to the ground, "yours," she began to undress him, submitting to him in all ways, "Captain."

He moved away and sat on the bed. "Crawl to me."

Without question, she got down on all fours and seductively moved across the floor, watching as he grew for her and she licked her lips in anticipation. She knelt between his legs and looked up at him.

"Captain?" she asked, seeing the hungry look in his eyes.

Reaching under the mattress, he pulled out a collar and placed it on her neck as he said, "I have a gift."

When he pulled out a leash, Arianna's resolve faltered. "Wait-"

He attached the lead and pulled, earning a needy gasp, and forced her to look up at him. "I demand obedience when this pretty collar is on, princess."

She swallowed. "Yes, Captain."

He pulled her in closer by the leash and she bit her lip. "Good girl."

Arianna's thighs clenched. He could see she was already wet for him. He ran his rough hand over her aching body, gasping at just his touch.

"Now," he ordered, "get on the bed. I want to fuck my girl until she's screaming my name and can't walk after."

She crawled onto the bed, but before she could move away from the edge, he took hold of her hips and skewered her with a single thrust. She gasped at the sudden invasion but loved the burn that came with it.

Arianna's body didn't have time to adjust as he began a hard, fast pace. He was grunting, the sounds almost animalistic as they escaped his throat. The way his hands gripped her, there would be bruising and she tightened at the thought.

Using the leash, he pulled her up so that she was against his hard chest. It felt as if he were trying to split her in half and she wanted more. His other hand moved to her stomach, adding to the beautiful sensation of his cock moving in and out of her hungry core.

Just as she was about to fall, he pulled out of her and turned her around. She had little time to register what was happening before he was inside her again, moving faster than he had previously. He had both legs over his shoulders, pounding into her so hard, she thought her insides would be bruised. Still, she wanted more.

"Please!" she begged as her climax drew closer. "Don't stop! Captain! Please!"

She didn't care if she came once or a hundred times. She didn't want the stars to go away, or the colors to disappear. She loved how he played with her body.

"That's it," the Captain said. "Who's my dirty little whore?"

"Me!" she said, arching her back as he began to play with her clit. "I'm the Captain's whore!"

"That's right. Mine. This body, this pussy, they belong to me. Now, cum for me, slut."

He filled her as she screamed out, her juices coating his cock. He pulled out roughly, laying next to her and breathing hard. But even then, his fingers never left her clit. Aftershocks shook her but he was keeping her on the edge. Tears were falling as the pressure built again.

"Ride me," he demanded, removing his hand.

She straddled him, aligned herself, and sank over him. His hands gripped her hips as she began bouncing, her breasts in time with every move she made.

"I can't take much more," she gasped, her hands on his chest for leverage.

He tugged on the leash and asked, "Are you back talking me?"

"No! But I'm so close!"

"Hold it."

"I can't!"

His grip on her hips tightened, the leash moved to pull from the back until she was sitting up so that there was slight pressure on her throat, and he was thrusting into her hard, hitting her deep.

"You can," he demanded, "and you will."

She fought the need to cum until there was a slight pain. When he saw that, one hand moved back to her clit and pinched hard.

"Now!" he ordered as he shot off another load.

Arianna threw back her head, screaming in ecstasy again. This time, he did not play with her body. He removed his hand from her engorged bean and let go of the leash. She slumped forward until she was lying on his chest, breathing hard. He could feel her pulsating around him. He ran his hand over her hair, saying something she couldn't make out as sleep overtook her.