We grow up.

🍬Four years later Walker: 21🍬

We share our first official married kiss.

People clap and cheer. I can best hear Ryan Reynolds and McKenna though.

We begin the reception.

Nico runs up to me and hugs me. "What's up squirt?" I laugh.

"You look pretty. I'm proud of you." He's taller than I am now, so he leans over my shoulder instead of onto my chest.

"Thank you." I hug him back.

Walker walks over to me with a can of who knows what.

Nico daps him up. "You excited to spend Christmas together again?" Walker laughs.

"Hell yeah!" Nico also pulls him into a hug.

Time for microphone talking. Ryan goes first. "Hellooo everyone! Most of you know me as Ryan, Mr. Reynold, Ryan Reynolds..." we all laugh.

"I've known Walker and Y/n for years." He smile at us. "I remember when they were cast in a movie together, The Adam Project. Adam and Sweetie. Meant to be together. But, they hated each other. One time, during this very same movie they got into a fight. Y/n kicked Walkers ass!" We all laugh "of course Walker got a few swings in too. But, I remember after they both changed the way the acted with each other. It's like they knew they were soulmates." He smiles at us.

Jennifer goes next. "Oh my gosh. Y/n and Walker have been the CUTEST forEVERR." She exclaimes. She pulls out a little picture of us on set. I'm pulling Walker over with one arm. He's rolling his eyes but smiling as he pushes against the arm that's pulling him down. My tongue is sticking out. "They're like my kids!" She laughs and McKenna swoops in.

"YALL I HAVE A DIARY ENTRY FROM Y/N FOR YOU. that's she's given me permission to read by the way! 'Dear diary, I am in a movie with this kid Walker Scobell. He is mean to me and I don't like him. We pretend to have a crush on eachother in the movie a little bit. I guess it's okay he's cute I guess. I GUESS! -y/n' we all laugh.

The party continues and Aryan runs up to us. "Oh my gosh. I can't believe you guys are actually like...married now! That's crazy. also you better make sure our kids are friends in the future! The legacy has to continue. Imagine they make an Accidental part two and they played our characters." We all laugh.

Out of the corner of my eye I watch Nico twirl his girlfriend around. I smile at them.

After the reception a slightly tipsy Walker and I go to our very own house.

 It's absolutely beautiful. It's blue with a white porch that covers most of the front. There's are three front steps that lead you down. 

In it we have an art studio in our massive basement, a nice living room with a big tv, and we have a really pretty kitchen. I like to cook in it. On the top floor is Walker and I's bedroom. It's decorated with movie poster, quotes, pictures from fans, lots of window light can seep in too.

Along with Walker and i's room sit four empty rooms, hopefully filled by future children. 

For now, guests stay in them.

"Gosh, I love this house." He says as we walk in. He strips off the rest of his suit until he's left in a tank top.

"Yeah, it's wonderful." I say back and sit down in the table in the front entry. I bend over to take my heals off. I'm in a white dress-not my weddings dress-but a smaller slimed one.

When I look up Walkers standing over me. 

"Hey." I say and smile.

He pushes his way in between my legs to get closer.