🧪we disprove people.🧪

"You're not." He says "right?" He confirms quickly

I hit him "I think you'd remember if there was any chance I was!" I say to him and he laughs softly.

"What am I supposed to say?!" I ask him.

"J-just tell the truth. Tell them that-oh gosh this is embarrassing. Whys it so much harder to say this out loud then to do it-just say I gave you a hickey" he's blushing hard. "and that-that was it. And add that you're not pregnant." He adds.

"Nico has definitely seen this though." I clutch his shirt.

"He's your brother. He knows you better than that." He says while gently fixing some of my hair.

"And he's only met me once, but he knows I wouldn't get you pregnant." He adds.

"Hey! Why not?" I laugh and he does too. Then his Eyes spark with an idea.

"What, you want me to?" He smirks and even though I know he's joking around my cheeks get HOT.

"Walker!" I hit him on the arm. Damn, nothing but muscle.

"Sorryyy" he says.

"I forgive you." I say and give him a kiss while he pulls my waist closer.

"Okay-I love you, and kissing you, but disprove these rumors right now." He tells me through the kiss.

I open my instagram story and make the background a picture of Walker and I.

It reads

"Y'all. Social Media likes to twist things. Any and all rumors that have been bejng spread about me are false. Please remember that I am THIRTEEN/FOURTEEN/FIFTEEN/OTHER AGE. I may act as older characters, but that's acting. Both Walker.Scobell and I love everyone who watches our movies, series, even just follows us. But we both won't hesitate to stop all social media if this continues."

He wrote most of it, we made sure that we didn't say anything unnecessary.

Then we post it and wait.

🚀chalky shake wakwuwuana 🔱

I'm on Walkers chest right now. "My hickeys look pretty on you." Walker whispers.

Immediate butterflies. Why did he phrase that so perfectly?! His hickeys? Look pretty?

"Oh-thank you." I respond quietly.

"What's was that?" He lifts my red and hot head up to his. His eyes gaze down at mine expectant of an answer.

"I-uh-" fuck! why can't I speak?!

"Take your time." He chuckles at my face.

"Thanks." I pull myself together.

"My pleasure. Literally." He laughs.

My phone buzzes and I check it. It's a text in the group chat

Romanempirepookie: HOLY SHIT YALL IM SO GLAD I SAW Y/NS STORY FIRST. YALL ARE ALL OVER MY FEED HELP

kenna(pretzel eater): GAHAHAHA HELP. I hate social media tho

Y/n: real how tf y'all saying a CHILD is pregnant lmao

babywalkietalkie: if my parents see any of that I'm killing myself (love you though y/n lmao)

Romanempirepookie: WAIT GUYS CAN WE MAKE THIS A DRAMATIC THING WHERE WE ALL POST STUFF ABT HOW SOCIAL MEDIA IS CRAZY

Y/n : UM, YES.

we all meet up in Walkers room.

McKenna gets there first "oh damn they weren't kidding. Nice hickey I guess y/n." She laughs.

Walker blushes realizing other people can see his work.

I slap my head and laugh too.

Aryan walks in. "Okay- how's this guys?" He begins to read

"Guys, social media has gone insane. Please stop spreading rumors about people you don't know, it's just not right. It's also completely inappropriate. Let people be people. Let a literal (insert your age) be a (insert age) year old."

He finishes

"WAS IT GOOD?" he laughs

"DAMN THAT WAS BETTER THEN OURS AND WE WERE BEGING ACCUSED" I laugh and so does Walker.

"HELP WHAT DO I SAYYY" McKenna laughs 

We help her craft up a paragraph.

That's when I get a call from my little brother.

ALSO GUYS CREDIT TO @WE_LOVE_BOOBS