🙀I hug a boy.🙀

He pulls away. I just look at him. Then, I pull him into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"It's okay, you're just stupid." I say and giggle.

"I-it doesn't have to be a thing you know. We're like...friends now."

"F-friends..?" I ask confused and pause.

"What, you wanna be more?" I feel him smirk and I pull back from the hug.

"Shut up!" I say and hit him on the shoulder. "I'm not the one who just kissed the other personn" I make fun of him.

"Hey!" He says a laughs at me. "Just felt bad for, you know, like..teasing? Yeah, that's probably a good word. Yeah, teasing you earlier."  He finishes.

"Yeah, why did you do that?" I ask him and cross my arms while smiling.

"I dunno...guess I just didn't really wanna kiss you in truth or dare...I know that was your first kiss and all by the way. Hope that was okay." He says.

"I don't care." Oh yeah, cool girl y/n keepin it ch-

"Yeah that cool girl 'I don't care' stuff? I see right through it sweetheart." He says and smirks

"BRUH STOPP" I say and run across the room to my precious boombox.

"Damn, you still have that thing?!" He says while he walks over to it and I.

"Yeah! Obviouslyy" I say and roll my eyes.

"Hey, don't roll your eyes! They might get stuck like that!" He teases.

I feel the need to say "oh please you wanna see them roll." BUT, I do NOT.

"jeez, what..uh songs did ya bring?" He asks me

"Lots. 80's, 60's, some recent. I also have 'Surfin USA' by The Beach Boys!" I hold the tape up.

"I love that song!" He says "tell the teacher we're surfing...surfin usaaaa" he says while pretends to surf.

We laugh, then look at eachother. He leans in again and so do I, slowly our lips connect and I feel sparks. LIKE I SWEAR BRO STUCK A SPARKLER IN THERE.

He puts his hands on my waist.

let's go W y/n two kisses in the same da- wait, OH FUCK.

I quickly pull back from him.

"This isn't right." I say.

"What? What's not right? Sorry, am I doing something wrong?" He stumbles out

"People think we hate eachother!" I say and wave my arms around.

"Uh...they kinda figured out by your bracelets and nails who the hand was..." he says and rubs the back of his neck and giving me a nervous smile.

"What?!" I say loudly.

He takes his hands off me and shows me his inbox.

"Oh shit." I say.

"Yeah, we're screwed." He says.

"At least we're screwed together..?" I say tentatively 

"Yeah, sure...so what are we gonna do? Just like pretend like we're not friend?"

"Do you kiss all your friends?" I say sarcastically.

"Nope, just you. Princess of kisses." He laughs. I laugh to at his stupid joke.

"Okay, it's late. Go back to your roommm" I say and push him towards the door.

"No slumber party?!" He says dramatically.

"My sincerest condolences sir." I say and put a hand backwards over my forehead.

"Okay, now seriously. See you tomorrow, bye bye Walker."

"Bye princess." He winks and closes the door.

What the fuck just happened?!