I have too many emotions.

I wake up to my phone buzzing. It's 1:47am I'm in a white tall bra (it means it goes down further on your stomach like a crop top) and black booty shorts. who the fuck is awake right now...

I check my phone. It's the hospital. Oh shit. My heart sinks in my chest and I know what's this is about.

"Hi, May I speak with y/n l/n please?" A lady with a cheery voice asks me.

"This is she." I say tentatively.

"Oh hi dear...we are so sorry to inform you that your mother has...past away." 

I begin to cry. Hard.

"O-okay. Do I need to do anything?" I ask her trying to stay put together.

"Will your little brother Nico l/n be taken care of?"  She asks me.

"Yes. He's fine." I say to her

"Well, she wrote you two a letter and asked us to read it to you. 'I know you two won't wanna hear these, but you're going to listen to my advice. 1. Remember I know you. 2. Do what you love 3. A friend is better than an enemy. 4. Love everyone.' 

"Okay, bye!" She says and hangs up the phone.

I actually sob now. I hate it put I'm being way to loud. I can't stop though. I get to a point where I'm crying and hyperventilating.

There's a knock on the door. I assume it's McKenna. I swing it open. It's not who I think.

"Oh, f-fuck" I say and begin to close the door when I see who it is.

"What happened to you?" He asks while pushing his way in.

"N-nothing..." I say while gasping for air.

"No, I didn't just walk to get ice shirtless, hear you crying, grab a hoodie, and come in here for nothing." He says and crosses his arms.

"Wh-why d-do you c-care W-walker?" I ask him trying really hard to pull myself together.

"Um, because I have a massive crush on you?" He says like it's obvious. My gets hot not just from crying, but from blushing.

"N-no you don't. You hat m-me." I say and turn away from him.

He grabs my wrist and turns me back. "Y/n why would I come in here if I didn't like you?" He says. This stumps me.

"Okay, fine. Different question. What happened?" He asks me again.

"M-my m-mom..." I start but it's hard to say. He understands it.

He pulls me into a hug and I let him. I stop crying after a second and am left just sniffing. I shiver a little, I'm really cold not gonna lie.

"Here." He takes his hoodie off and gives it to me. "Oh no, I can't-" I start.

"Take it." He says and puts it in my hands. I look up at him and my face feels hot. "Thank you." 

"Don't mention it." He says back.