I get accused. (Short and SILLY🙀🙀 )

I wake up to banging at the door "damnit y/n respond to your phone! We have to go!" McKenna yells. "Also, have you seen Walker anywhere? He ain't responding." She says.

"Oh, shit" he says. I whip my head over to him.

"The fuck?!" I whisper "oh my gosh. Did you sleep here?! I told you go go home!" I whisper yell at him.

"I know but I had to stay to make sure you'd be okay!" He whisper yells back.

"Y/nnn!"  McKenna yells.

"Sorry, one second! Just...getting changed!" I yell out to her.

"Liarrrr" Walker whispers.

"Buzz off, Scobell!" I laugh quietly. My resentment for him seems to have faded FAST.

I get up and so does he I walk over to him. "Here, you probably want this back." I say to him. While pointing to the hoodie I'm wearing. He puts his hand on my shoulder. I look at him weird "just keep I-"

The door flings open

"HOLY SHIT" McKenna says and closes the door again.

"MCKENNA NO NO N-" I START

"ILL TELL THEM YOU TWO WILL BE LATE. HAVE FUN!" I hear her bolt down the hallway.

"I-I'm gonna go get dressed now." Walker says and walks back to his own room.

I see him blushing.

💋💋💋 (chapter break)

When I'm done getting dressed I open my door and see him waiting.

"Why are you still waiting?" I ask him.

"Well, I'm not walking alone!" He says back.

"So...rocky road your favorite too?" He asks me

"Um yeah. I guess." I say back. I don't really know how to talk to him.

"You ever go to take a bite of something cold on icecream and accidentally blow on it like it's soup?" He asks me

"Oh my gosh, YESS" I answer him.

We laugh and talk stupid stuff for the rest of the walk.

When we walk into the break room where we meet it's just Aryan and McKenna. Aryan jumps up. "Tell McKenna you two didn't have sex! You hate each other!" He exclaims

"WOAH WOAH WAOH" he says

"What?!" I shriek 

"I don't hear a no!" McKenna says and points at us

"No! We did not! I'm fifteen!" Walker exclaims.

"See?" Aryan says. Just then, Rick walks in.

"Y'all ready to start?" He asks 

"Yep!" "Uh-huh!" "Yes sir!" "YUP" we respond.