🍫🍨we hangout🍨🍫

😋the next morning😋

I wake up engulfed in Walkers arms. They hold me tight to his shirtless chest.

I wake up and sit up. This wakes Walker up and he sits up aswell.

I rub my sore neck and wince when I hit a hickey.

"Oh jeez...how many did I give you?!" He exclaims quietly and shoves me back on the bed so I'm propped up on my elbows.

"Um...I'm not sure." I say while he gently pulls down the top of my shirt to look at my collarbone.

"SON OF A BITCH Y/N" she whisper yells at me

"How did you sit through THREE hickeys?!" He grabs my cheeks and looks concerned.

"Three!?" I ask.

"One on your actual neck, and two on your collarbone." He says looking over the work he did.

"Do-do they hurt? I'm sorry!" He says quickly

"I'm fine. They only hurt if you touch them I think." I tell him

"Alright." He says and gets off the bed.

"Okay...uh...do you know where you tossed my shirt?" He asks.

"Other side of the bed." I say while making my way to the bathroom to hopefully cover these motherfuckers up.

"Thanks sweetheart." He says and I laugh.

"WALKER!" I yell at him when I see what they look like.

He just laughs.

💙9:30 hotel breakfast with McKenna and Aryan💙

(Walker pov)

I look over at y/n as she takes a bite of one of the rolls from the hotel buffet. I look at the place Where I left a hickey last night. It's been covered up by makeup but I can still place it. You know, since I put it there.

I take a sip of hot chocolate and wonder if it hurt or if I was gentle enough.

Guess we'll never know.

The groups plan for today goes like this

Get hotel breakfast 

Go catch a movie at the hotels theater 

Get lunch and icecream

Go explore the city

We go see a showing off Wonka but then y/n and McKenna want to see Mean Girls, so we attend that too.

Renne Rapp singing world burn actually blesses my ears and I see why y/n wanted to see this now.

She holds my hand the entire movie, which is kinda a big deal because she thinks PDA is weird. She's been getting pretty touchy the last couple days though. It's like I'm in a book.

 (🙀 OKAY GUYS, WHO TOLD HIM?!)

During icecream we talk about what projects were doing next, McKenna has another season of Young Sheldon shes doing and Aryans going to be in DEH on broadway, and somehow y/n and I both in the new Garfield movie, somehow Ryan got us in there.

We're all kinda sad about not seeing each other everyday, but we promised to FaceTime.

Y/n and I are going to be apart for a week or so before filming starts. I feel bad for her, because she only gets to visit her little brother for a week. I also feel bad for myself because I'm gonna miss her.

After we leave icecream y/n has to go wash her hands because sticky rocky road has dropped all over her hands.

McKenna, Aryan, and I sit outside at a little table and chat.

"Should we ask if they're gonna do a sequel of Accidental?" McKenna says abruptly.

"I hope they do!" Aryan says

"Me too! That would be so fun." I say excitedly.

"I wonder if y/n would be up for it." McKenna wonders out loud.

"Why wouldn't she?" I ask her

"Um...because she got drugged? And because some of the songs they made her sing fucked up her vocal cords." McKenna says like it was obviously.

"Oh." I say

"Speaking of y/n, where is she? It's been a few minutes." Aryans asks.

We both look at McKenna.

"I'll go check on her." she says.

After a few moments we hear her scream at the top of her lungs.