❤️I comfort my boyfriend.❤️

We sit down on my bed. 

"Sooo" I say.

"Okay so uh...my brother and sister's...um..." he's having a hard time.

"Will Nico and I share a room?" I ask him excitedly. It'd be expected there, It'd be nice.

"Oh, I-I mean if you wanna you- um I mean like d-definitely. I-I could talk to my m-" I cut him off.

"Walker. Chill out." I take his hand in mine, but he still rests him thumb on top of mine. It's what we do. It's what's comfortable.

I know  'chill out' can mean stop being emotional, but I meant it in a 'woah dude, breathe' type of way.

He looks off. This has to be about only living with his mom now.

They used to be a military family, who moved tons for his dads work. Then, he wanted to act. Where they lived at the time allowed it, until his dad needed to move again for work.

Walker couldn't leave, so him and his mom hung back. After a few years his dad got tired of the constant separation. 

So, he broke his mom's heart. It was all very abrupt. They both have custody over the kids, Walker sees his dad on occasion and his siblings come visit about once a month. 

They live in a massive house. Walker and his mom, I mean.

One bedroom for him, one for his mom, guests, and one for his sister and brother.

He FaceTime me one time to give me a tour, little does he know I looked it up on Zillow. 

Anyways, I can tell he's struggling with his parents being split up. It's a recent thing. 

"Sorry." He says quietly.

I turn so I'm fully facing him.

"Woah, we gotta work on that. You do not need to be sorry right now. You're human, you have emotions. You literally just helped me process some of mine, dude." I scoot so our shoulders and touching and our interlocked hands are on my thigh.

I feel him unlock his hand from mine. I release my grip on his too. Did I say something?

No, I didn't. I realize as his pulling his hand back he probably just wants a hug.

We're sitting on the edge of my bed so in order to give him a hug I fully stand up, get in front of him, get between his legs and wrap my arms around him.

He puts his head on my neck and I put mine in the crook of his shoulder.

I feel something cold hit my neck. I look and and see he's started to cry.

"Oh-baby, come here." I pull him in tight again.

I feel him start to cry harder. He can't deal with this by himself, which is what he's been trying to do. He just cries himself out while I hold him.

When the feeling of sadness has run it's course I pull back to look at him. His cheeks and eyes are red, his eyelashes look longer from it too. His curls have come loser due to the movement.

"Should I call your mom? Or your sister maybe? Would talking to them help?" I ask and cup his cheek.

"It's okay. I'm okay." He tells me. Then, he says it quieter as to convince himself. "I'm okay."

(Ik y'all gon be commenting on that DONT GET MAD PLZ POOKIES 🙀🙀😻😻😻😽😽)

He rubs his cheek against my hand. "You still smell really good." He produces a small smile and I compliment it with a big one.

"Thank you. You look handsome." I tell him.

I see him blush. "I just cried though" he says with a little smile.

"You always look handsome Walker." I give him a kiss. 

"Thanks. For the compliment, and the kiss." He laughs.

"When we live together, I'll make sure I get to compliment you everyy day." I say to him.

"Oh really?" He grins. "I'll make sure you keep your word."

"You remember when I beat your ass?" I ask him.

"Um, YEAH. Oh my gosh that hurt. But then I gave you a bloody nose." He responds.

"And then Ryan got so mad!" We both laugh at our old memories.

 then, it's his turn to give me a kiss. He keeps it going through, so obviously: I don't object.

We hear a knock on the door and I pull away.

"Sit." I tell him and get up to answer it. It's Nico.

 He looks at me, and then gives me a hug.

"Hey squirt. what's going on?" I ask him.

"I love you y/nie, you're the best big sister ever." He nuzzles his head into my chest. 

I look down at his clothes. He actually likes them. That's great.

"You look rad, dude." I tell him. He laughs in my arms. I tussled his hair and let him go.

"Thanks." He's beaming.

"Don't mention it." I say.

"Do you wanna play with me later?" He asks.

"Yeah sure! Give me a couple of minutes." I smile.

He practically skips next door.

"Bye bye neighbor!" He laughs and I close my door.

When I turn I around Walkers right behind me.

"So, where were we?" I laugh.

"About here, I think." He laughs and practically spins me to the couch while he kisses me.

(New chapter soon pookiesss 😻😻)