💋Bed and Bruises💋

I sit on his bed by myself. I take out my phone and decide to look up "y/n l/n and Walker Scobell"

Some edits pop up and I watch them.

Oh shit these guys are FAST. It starts with the video of Walker and I kissing from earlier.

It's to the song Rodeo 

(https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=WRJMKT6XnTI)

There's videos of me I didn't even know existed. There one of me rolling my eyes at Walker, one of me dancing the video of walking saying "I really wanted to say 'does that make me younger Deadpool?' I didn't though...but...does it?"and laughing. They mentioned me in it so I like it.

I think these are funny. They're also hot videos of me so.

Walker always looks hot, so...

Speaking of Walker I get a call that's from him. I pickup, it's only been forty five minutes since he left, maybe he's calling to say he's on his way back. 

I hear heavy breathing, it's his-I can tell.  Don't ask. 

"Y/n...can you get Aryan and ask him to come drive me home...p-please..." he asks

"What's wrong, Walker?" I ask as I walk to Aryans room.

"Got beat up." He says

"What?! Walker!" I say while opening Aryans room.

"Jeez! You ever knock y/n?!" He laughs at me.

I put myself on mute. "Walker got beat up, you can drive. Let's go" he looks surprised.

😾three hours later, Walkers room. Aryan helped drive, helped take care of Walker then went back to his own room. *Walkers pov* 😾

I went to have lunch with my longtime Momona- who's about nineteen and like a big sister to me. Long story short, after I came home with a black eye bruise on my shoulder, a scratch on my cheek and one on my forehead.

I'm laying down on my bed and my y/n is getting medicine for me. She's so nice to me.

I should probably mention have already had a dose of it so my heads a little silly.

She pulls me up so I'm sitting. Obviously I do some of this by myself as I can still move.

She swings her leg over my waist so she's sitting on top of me. I look up at her and she smiling softly.

She then pushes my curls up off my forehead and cleans off the cut hiding behind them.

"Open your mouth, baby." She says. Did she just call me baby? Not complaining. I'll take it. Handsome, baby, anything from her. 

I open my mouth as she says to and she rests a syringe of medicine on my lips. 

I wish it was her lips on mine, not a damn syringe, but it's fine. She squeezes it into my mouth.

"Swallow." She says and I do. It's kinda hot when she's bossy not gonna lie. 

She begins to get off me but I put my hands on her hips.

"Don't leaveeee" I say and pout my bottom lip.

"Sorry, I need put a bandaid on your cut." she says, damn you y/n...so responsible. I roll my eyes playfully at her.

She leans over and gives me a gentle kiss on the lips. I hold her there, she makes a noise and tries to pull back, so I let her. 

Even if I'm practically high off medication that's no excuse to make my girlfriend feel uncomfortable.

She swings her leg back over "I'm gonna get your bandaid. Cant kiss you with blood on your face." She laughs 

"Hey...you said it looked hot!" I tell her absentmindedly.

"Oh, shut up" she laughs. Her laughs perfect.

I'm really feeling the medicine right now. She looks so dreamy.

She's back on top of me again and covering up my cut.

It's crazy how yesterday I had her gasping for air and today she's fixing my messed up face.

She's so close to me I just have to kiss her. I get her on the top of her neck and she finches a little. Okay, normal reaction as she's not used to me kissing her neck.

I should change that soon.

Damn medicine making me loopy.

Okay, that wasn't the medicine- 

"Sorry, I just love you." I say and she laughs at me. She rolls off of me and props herself up on another pillow.

I have a queen size bed in here, so she has room. I don't really care about her own space right now and I turn over and lay next to her and I groan as I accidentally turn onto the bruise on my shoulder.

Y/n turns her body towards mine. "What's wrong?" She asks me concerned.

"Just a bruise on my shoulder." I respond.

She helps me sit up and she unzips the sweatshirt I put on over my shirt. Watching her do that makes me wanna make out with her again...see her all blushy and stuff.

Ugh, she's just perfect.

She sits down next to me again and reads a book.

I want to have her right next to me again.

"My faces hurts" I say, desperate for her attention.

"Medicine should be kicking in soon." She leans over and kisses my cheek. I turn my face and give her a real kiss and put a hand on her waist.

She pulls back. "Get some rest, okay baby?" She gives me a soft smile and I sigh.

"Okay. I l- I'll see you tomorrow." I say. I was gonna say I love you, but I genuinely have no clue if she remembers.

I'm gonna ask her.