We fixed it.

I've started going to therapy for all of the things.

It helps a lot. We've getting over the medicine problem too. We're helping the anxiety of getting sick fade some too.

Our movie is coming along nicely.

Nico and Walker are best buds now.

We're set to go love with Walker and his mom when the movies finished. Aunt Kellen was completely fine with this.

Walker and I's previous problems (previous 💀 mf you mean the last chapter? 😭) have been completely resolved.

Our relationship is healthy. It always has been. We communicate, we talk things out. He's patient with me and I am with him.

And honestly? We've only ever fought once. And we needed it. Well, I needed it.

⭐️one year later⭐️

We attend the movie premiere for our new movie! McKenna and Aryan were also invited.

After this, we move into Walker house. Fun fact: his backyard has a pool!

His mom loves Nico and I. Unfortunately, Walker and I are separated into different beds now. No more falling asleep together. Nico started school at special school recently. Walker and I both do online school now, as girls are obviously obsessed with him, and I'm apparently super recognizable. 

That doesn't stop people from getting clips of us to do edits with.

I scroll and see a video of him holding the door for me. One of him twirling me around at the premier, the video of us kissing during Accidental. 

I bet a mother would be proud of youuu

I leave a comment.

y/n.s (fun fact, Walker made me change my username to have an s in it for Scobell. 'I mean we live together, so we're basically married!' Was his defense. 

Y/n.s: his mother is proud of himmm (ps I'm also proud of you for being you pookie 💗😽)

I interact with all the people who message me. I think it's stuck up and rude to ignore them *ahem, my boyfriend, ahem, walker*

I also tag Walker in it.

He opens the door. "Jeez y/n, I'm right in the other room. Just show me it in person." He laughs.

"It's like meaningful if you comment though!" I tell him as he flops down on my bed.

"Okay, that's a valid point." He agrees.

"Y/N! WALKERRR!" nico comes into my room. He's practically a teenager now. He's gotten taller and his voice is deeper. He shows me his phone. We finally got him one during the movie.

"I got an edit made of me!" He laughs.

I slap my head. "Oh gosh." I stifle a laugh.

"Let me see!" I say and Waller quickly agrees.

'I got a pocket got a pocket full of sunshine' it's Nico smiling and laughing while recording his lines. A video of him playing with Walker and I in the waves at the beach.

"Oh, wait y/nie they're one of both of us too!" He swipes now.

"B-o-a-f" if spells, rotating through pictures of. 

"Boaf?" A picture of us together.

"Both!" The audio exclaims and flashes through videos of us.

I laugh. Then I remember there are thirst edits of my boyfriend on the internet.

"Don't scroll too deep. Okay?" I tell him.

He laughs at me then playfully says "oh, buzz off!"

(So...I finished another book...wow....😻)

(BANGER EPILOGUE IN A FEW HOURS GUYS BE PREPARED IM PUTTING MY WHOLE ASS SOUL INTO THATTTTT)