I wake up.

I wake on on top of Walker. My head feels clearer. I remember waking up earlier. His phone called him daddy I was so confused.

I look up at him. He's on his phone.

"Hey." He says.

"Hi Walker" I say back. I look over my boyfriend and feel almost giddy. He's perfect.

"How you feelin?" He asks me and sets the phone down.

"Better." I feel like the medicine has nulled the pain almost fully.

"Good. You're wild when you're not 100%."  He laughs.

"Oh shit. What'd I say!?" I ask with a smile.

"Doesn't matter. You're good." I roll off him.

"Where's Nico?" I ask.

"He's in his room. I actually just checked up on him." He tells me and shows me his texts.

"Okay. Good." I say. Okay I'm still wondering what the fuck called him daddy earlier.

"Why did your phone call you daddy?" I laugh at this.

He cringes and I see blush creep onto his cheeks.

"Just tiktok." He laughs awkwardly.

"Hm. Okay. Thanks for making me take Uhm...the medicine." I tell him.

"Of course." He slips his fingers between mine. It still feels like the first time he touched me, it's crazy.

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" He asks me.

"Want wasn't?" I ask back.

"Taking the medicine." He says.

"Oh." I say. "No." I sigh.

"Don't sigh. Don't even lie if it was bad." He sits up and pull me up with him.

"Y/n, I don't want you to lie to me ever. You can say things worthy of prison and I will listen. I'll help you work on getting over stuff even if it takes every single day of the rest of my life. Because I love you. We're gonna make this work. And if you...y/n..? Y/n?" I hear him call out to me but it's distant. I'm in my own little world now. 

I feel myself sway. I feel his armswrap around me. "Y/n..?" He asks and I feel his eyes on me.

My eyes flutter shut and he lays me down. 

"Im gonna go get Nico." I hear him whisper.

Then, everything goes silent.