I ask for help from my girlfriends brother.

I speed walk across the hallway, and knock on his door.

"One second!" A shirtless Nico appears in the door, wet hair dripping on the floor.

"I just got outta the shower. Sorry." He laughs.

"Does y/n just pass out randomly?" I ask him.

His eyes grow wide. "Oh shit. Where is she?" He starts out the door.

"Uh...her room? Why? What's wrong?" I ask confused.

"Did you give her aspirin or a-Advil something?" He pushes his way inside.

"Just some aspirin...why? I'm confused." I tell him.

"Did she get all loopy?" He asks and walks over to her.

"Kinda" I explain.

"Shit." He takes the covers off of her.

"I-I don't understand, what's wrong with that?" I ask again. I'm worried about my girlfriend.

"Her body will physically try to shut itself down if she doesn't get it a special way. It's a phycological thing. With uh...our mom...you know...uh..." he's having a hard time with the last part.

"Yep. Okay." I let him know I understand.

"Uh...have you seen her naked?" He turns to me.

"No! Dude!" I say.

"Okay! Okay! Jeez! Then turn your ass around." I see his hands go under her shirt and turn around.

"She's gonna overheat. I don't know really what taking he clothes off does but mom said to so..." I hear her shirt fall on the ground.

Jean zipper unzips and I hear those fall too.

"Yeah...I'm not taking more than that off. That's just asking for someone to walk in and accidentally see her." He says

"Okay. I'm sorry." I feel awful.

"She didn't explain it. She's just dumb, not your fault." He says and I hear him pull covers somewhere.

"Did you just...?" I try to assume something but can't.

"I just put a blanket over her lower body." He explains.

"You can probably turn around now." He says.

I turn around and see y/n passed out, legs, arms, stomach, neck, all bare. One partly covered by a bra and little blanket. 

Maybe I'm just bad luck for her.