I get an explanation?!

After a long day of voice acting we head back to the hotel.

my room is next to McKenna's, across from Walker's, and diagonal to Aryan's.

McKenna and I are hanging out in her room, I tell her about how he grabbed me.

"OH. MY GOSH! EEEEK!" She squeals. "HE TOTALLY LIKES YOU!!" She exclaims. Then she gasps "oh my gosh! Your 'enemy'" she makes air quotes. "Likes you, AHH it's like some fanfiction book!" She exclaims 

I laugh at this. "Yeah but, do you actually think he does? Why would he change his mind after years..?" I ask her.

"I don't know! Maybe he finally hit puberty?" She says and giggles.

"MCKENNA!"  I squeal while laughing.

I check my phone for the time. 11:45 I should get a little sleep.

"What time is it?" She asks me

" 'leven forty five. Gotta get to beddd!" I say while making my way to the door.

"Alright, bye y/n! See youuu!" She says back.

Outside the door I bumb into someone, it's Walker.

"Oh my gosh, sorry" I say to him quickly.

He raises an eyebrow "did you, y/n, just actually apologize to me?" He says while smirking.

"I'm actually a decent person you know." I laugh "Not my fault you randomly decided to hate me when we were seven!" I say while raising my hands.

"D-decided to hate you? What are you talking about?! You decided to hate me." He says confused.

"No, in the audition room I said "hello" and then you were all like "buzz off!" So I was like "oh sorry" and you were like "I dont care!" That's what happened. I remember because it fucked up my audition." I say to him.

"Oh my gosh." He pulls his hand over his face. "Y/n, I was practicing lines." He says.

"I would've never talked to you like that." He mumbles.

"What?" I ask him.

"I don't start beef with pretty girls y/n." He shrugs, winks at me, then walks into his room.

Ugh I- wait...did Walker just call me pretty?!