🖤girl...🖤

McKenna screams and Aryan and I look at eachother.

"We have to see what's wrong." I say quickly.

"Dude, they're in the girls bathroom! We can't go in there." Aryan hits me on the shoulder gently.

We walk to the door. "Uhm-guys? Are you-like-okay?"I ask through the door.

"Uhm..yeah there's just...throw up. All over." McKenna yells back.

"Oh my gosh. Are yall okay?" Aryans asks. That's when I see flashing lights.

"Oh, shit. You two stay in there" I say.

Aryan looks over at the paparazzi.

"What do we do?" He says

"Just...uhm...pretend it's just us." I tell him. " Y/n, Kenna stay in there and don't come out." I say through my teeth.

Aryan and I walk down the block so they can't get pictures of all four of us.

Y/n pov 

I've just thrown up everywhere and been comforted by McKenna, and now we're walking out. We're greeted by paparazzi who run up to interview us.

"Y/n, are you okay?!" A reporter asks

"I mean I'm kinda throwing up everywhere at the moment so, better back up. Or I might get it all over you." I roll my eyes and McKenna pulls me in the direction of our hotel.

At the door of the hotel I get a hug from Walker  "I'm sorry you got sick." He says softly.

I see a camera flash "my gosh...do these people have no dignity?!" I say while he leads me inside.

"Aryan is in his room by the way" he tells McKenna

"Okay, thanks. Feel better bestie." She tells me and goes to his room. He unlocks the door, we go inside and he locks it again.

He gently pulls me to the bathroom. "Brush your teeth." He tells me and hands me toothbrush.

"I'm sorry." I say to him and grab his hand.

"It's okay as long as you're okay." He kisses my cheek and walks into the other room while I brush my teeth.

I look in the mirror and have to do a double take. The hickey on my neck is exposed.

💋breaks wakes shakes silly💋

"Walker!" I say with anxiety lacing my tone while I walk back into the other room.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" He asks and turns around to face me.

"Look at me!" I say, he looks back cluelessly.

"Sorry...what's happening?" He asks confused.

I frantically gesture to my neck "hickey! Paparazzi!" I say.

"Hey, hey, hey. Calm down." He takes my face in his hands . "They were too far away catch it." He places a kiss on my forehead and I look up at him.

He sighs softly, I open my mouth but before I can speak he says "no, you didn't do anything wrong. I just feel bad you're sick." 

"You wanna watch TikTok with me?" I ask and we lay down, I get between his legs so we can both see.

After a few minutes we scroll onto a video that says "me if those y/n l/n and Walker Scobell articles are true" what articles

I turn to him and he looks back at me. "Do you know what they're saying?" He asks me

"No, you?" I return the question. "Nope." He says.

We go into the comments 

Pennywisebabe727: NAH BUT SHES LITERALLY 14 (or insert your age :) ) HE DID NOTTT

cocobellybae>Pennywisebabe727: NO BUT THE HICKEY...

Oh shit, they've seen it.

mandatorytexan69: YALL CALM DOWN IF SHE IS THIS AINT GON HELP

Walkerscobellswifefr: guys wtf she's probably just sick leave her alone

y/nspookiesnookie: NO BUT GUYS THERES ACTUALLY A FUCKING CHNSVE SHE IS WEVE SEEN THEM KISS AND NOW SHES GOT HICKEYS AND ALSO THAT PICTURE OF HIM TALKING TO HER SHIRTLESS IS WILD.

"What? What are they talking about right now?" I ask him.

"I-just keep scrolling okay?" He says into my hair as I rest my head back on his chest.

percyjacksonismyfavsillylmao: GUYS IF SHES ACTUALLY PREGNANT I CALLED IT.

I throw my phone down. He tenses under me. 

"Oh my gosh." I say and sit up. He sits up behind me.

"What the fuck." He says and runs his hand through his hair.

We're screwed.