⭐️I feel funny.⭐️

Walkers arm immediately goes from around me to in front of me. He pushes me back a bit and I make a little noise of surprise. He looks over at me. 

"Are you okay?" He asks

"What the fuck?" I mumble.

"I'll take that as a yes." He responds.

My knees wobble a bit after having his support taken away from me.

He notices right away "Oh shit-sorry." He quickly puts his arm back.

"Okay. We're gonna go to my room tonight." He says a leads me across the hall and into his room.

At that moment I am filled with the need to be physically as close as possible to him and I turn into him while I wrap my hands around his neck and lay my head on him.

"Hey, hey, hey what's going on?" He says and puts his hands around my waist.

"Mmm" I say into his chest. I'm too tired to talk.

"Alright, come here." He says and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and move my head into the crook of his neck. His hands are resting on my butt to hold me up not gonna lie.

He walks over to his bed and sits down gently. 

"I need to go check out your room y/n." He says to me softly.

"Noooo" I whine out...why am I whining? Ugh it's like I can't control myself. I throw my head back but leave my around around shoulders.

"Hey...it's okay. You're okay. I'll be okay." I look up at him. He leans in and kisses me slowly.

(Guys I'm watching young Sheldon and this Mf be saying the cringiest shit)

He pulls back away from me, pulls me off his lap, and stands up.

He undoes the top pieces of his suit until he's down to just a tank top. I look up at him. I may be messed up on drugs but this kid looks fine as fuck. Also he has MUSCLES. 

Not like a crazy amount or anything, but his arms are strong. He looks VERY attractive oh my gosh I want him to kiss me so bad right now.

"Okay y/n, I'm gonna go check it out now. I'll be back soon." He tells me.

I flop down on his bed "Walkerrrr" I say to him trying to get him not to go.

"Y/nnnn" he says back while looking for his keycard. 

He leans over me and places another kiss on my lips. I put my hands on his cheeks to keep him there. He makes a noise but doesn't object. He tastes like coconut chapstick.

(If you guys hate coconut idfc bc it's the best shit when in chapstick (I do care imagine both stuff you do) :) )

I'm wearing strawberry chapstick and I wonder if he can taste it too.

(What's about to happen next I need to make sure y'all understand there's a fine line between like making out and sexual things. This is not sexual pookies)

He pulls back for a second. We both take a breath and and I sit up and lean back onto his pillows as he sits down infront of me, then he pulls me onto his lap and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He's still taller then I am though and his head leans down a bit while mine leans up.

We continue kissing and my hands move from his cheeks and tangle them in his curly blonde hair. It feels so good. He's just so perfect. And he's a really great kisser too not gonna lie.

 When my hands are placed he pulls me in as close as possible, then his hands rest on my hips. He puts his thumbs higher than his other fingers, so that they're on the middle of my waist.