🎀I think in the shower🎀

When he comes back out I've already fallen asleep on his bed.

I feel him pull the cover up over me and lay down beside me.

The next morning I wake up, but when I look for Walker, he's not there.

I sit up quickly and look around. He left I note. It reads:

y/n,

get some rest. I'm hanging out w future brother in law rn

      love youu

woah,woah,woah. Did bro just say future brother in law. I laugh to myself.

I exit his room to go change, I take off my shir-

Wait I'm not wearing a shirt. I'm wearing a hoodie. I take it off.

DAMN HOWD HE EVEN PUT THAT ON ME?! 

I check the hotel clock. 1:11am. Huh? I blink a few times. 11:11. Phew.

That's pretty late. 

I decide to hop in the shower and wash everything away.

I decided to spend some money on Nico and I the day before we left.

He's got two suitcases of stuff that I'm sure he hasn't unpacked yet. In there he has some clothes he knows about. But I felt bad, because all of them are practically falling apart.

Apparently the money I send for Nico is for cigarettes, not clothes.

The rest of his clothes are new ones that I picked out. He deserves it. Hell, he deserves the world.

(Check the Pinterest board for his fits plz 😿😿😿)

I also asked Walker what kind of cologne he uses, turns out he doesn't use any, he just smells good. Then I went on the Bath and Body Works website and ordered him cologne, shampoo, and conditioner in the scent 'After Dark'. 

I don't know why I picked this one, maybe it just seemed like a good fit. Not too old or anything. There was one called Sex til Dawn, which made me realize some of these are for older men.

I also bought him two sticks of boy's deodorant for the trip, because it didn't seem like Auntie Kellen had thought of it for awhile.

Gosh, I should never have left him.

(Guys also if your Nico is like nine because you're eleven sorry my Nico is your age 😿 so skip the cologne and stuff if you wanna 💗)

I also got myself some new clothes, I have Bath and Body Works stuff already.

I'm so glad I did a brand deal with them when I was ten. It was for a kids line and I basically had to use hand sanitizer and mini candy smelling perfume, and they made me talking about it a commercial.

But now, I just put in a special pin in and I get it almost free.

(Guys I'm sorry but I got perfume from them on Black Friday and it smells so freaking good I wish   I was y/n rn bc it's so expensive 😔😔⭐️⭐️💪💪😻😻😿😿😾😾)

After thinking about life and stuff I wash the conditioner out of my hair and get out of the big shower-bath they've provided.

I towel my body dry and put on a bra and underwear. I go into my the bedroom part of my room again.

I turn on the tv for some background noise, it's just closing up on the news.

It's going to be 78° today, YAY!

I should get into some nice clothes.

I throw my old clothes in the laundry basket. 

I walk over to the dress next the the door. I bend down and open one if the drawers.

Hmm...blue hoodie? No.

Maybe a red crop top with Jean shorts? Okay yeah no red crop. Yes jeans.

I pull off my leggings and pull on the Jean shorts. 

As I'm examining a green tank top I hear my door open and Walker comes in, he shuts the door and turns around.

"WALKER!" I cover myself up with the tank top.

His eyes widen and he slaps his hand over his eyes. 

"SORRY!" I see him blushing.

I turn around to put my shirt on. 

"Just saying, I've seen you in a bra before." He says to me.

I turn back around-still without my top on and meet his now uncovered eyes. Good for him, they stay on my face and don't l

"When?!" I ask him.

"When I gave you my hoodie. You were crying and I came in." He could have just said 'when your mom died' but he didn't.

"Oh. Interesting." I say and feel my cheeks get a little hot when I find his eyes looking me up and down.

"What?!" I ask and laugh.

"I'm just looking at my pretty girl's outfit! Or, well...half of it." He chuckles a bit and walks over to me.

I pull the tank top over my head and he watches for some reason. 

"Here you go sir, full outfit." I smile and he leans in and gives me a hug.

"You smell goodddd" he says into my neck.

"I mean I just washed my hair, but thank you Walker." I laugh as he sniffs me again. He pulls out of 

"How was Nico?" I ask him.

"We had fun. We talked and played video games together. He was also really happy about the surprises in his suitcases. Like he was just ecstatic. He's wearing his new flannel and the sweatpants right now, he asked me to help pick it out." He smiles wide.

I smile back at him. Again, it's really nice to hear.

"Also, I'm kinda genuinely curious about this, who did you get to help you with the cologne stuff? Because it smells good. But it's not like too old for him, you know?" He explains.

I don't know why but stuff starts falling apart again in my head. Fuck. Nico shouldn't have to have his sister buying stuff for him.

He should have a dad or mom around. Fuck, I should've gotten someone else.

I have to pull myself together. Breathe in, breathe out. Okay-

"Hellooo? Earth to y/nnn" Walker waves his hand infront of my face.

"Sorry, what?" I ask, but I feel my tear ducts become little motherfuckers. I can't cry right now.

"Oh." He just looks me over, somehow understanding without knowing.

He pushes me into him and I cling on.

"I'm glad he has you." I whisper.

"I'm glad I have you." He responds.

He pulls my wet hair behind my ear.

"So...let's talk about living together." He smiles, I look up at him.

"Okay!" I say

No cliffhanger rn guys 💙💙💙

More chapters soooonn