Epilogue

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

A few days have passed since the raid on Team Flare, every member has been arrested and is now waiting to be sentenced. Kalos is back to its peaceful self, without a team terrorizing the region, most people are happy again and are having more fun outside.

Lincoln can't explain how relieved his family in Kalos was when the bunker opened. He was immediately thrown to the ground and he and Eevee are hugged tightly.

Nick laughed his head off, but he wasn't spared either. As soon as Lincoln's family were done with him, they immediately jumped to Nick and Swampert. At first he was very confused, but Rita explained to him that he was also part of the family.

The two rangers are currently in their jeep and driving towards the lake where they repaired the fence. The two stop and get out before Lincoln grabs a large basket from the trunk.

Indeedee is there too and tries to take the basket, but Lincoln just laughs and shakes his head.

Lily: Lincoln! Nick! Over here!

In the meadow, Lincoln's family sits on a picnic blanket. With a smile, the rangers walk up to the family and sit down. The Pokemon immediately start playing with each other.

Nick: Hey, nice to see you.

Rita: It's also nice to see you Nick.

The group begins to talk when Lincoln reminisces about something.

How he and his sisters fought back in Royal Woods because of the Bad Luck accident.

How he was sent to Pokemon Ranger School by his parents.

The first time he discovered the Ranger School standing in the middle of the sea.

The first Pokemon he saw, which was Captain Garp's Machamp.

How he met his best friend Nick and shortly afterwards Kate and Sarah and then came the first year at Ranger School and finally the hatching of his egg and the first time when he and his Eevee made eye contact with each other.

Every class in school, every Shokugeki he has led, every Pokemon battle, all pass by his spiritual eye.

He then becomes a little sentimental and strokes a small tear away from his eye. Luckily no one noticed as everyone was chatting and eating a little.

???: Lincoln!

Lincoln and the others look towards the path and see Kate, Sarah, Valerie and the Furisode Girls standing there.

Yes, everyone was invited to take part in this picnic. With a smile, Lincoln stands up and waves to one girl in particular.

Lincoln: Hey honey!

With a laugh, Eevee jumps onto his shoulder and smiles just like him.

Eevee: Eevee!

---The end---

Yes, I pulled a Pokemon anime, no one but me knows who Lincoln is with and I won't tell anyone XD

I hope you enjoyed the story! BYE!