Chapter 5

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

---Opening Start!---

Pokémon!

The camera is outside the Dorms building, several Wingulls fly by and the camera goes into Lincoln and Nick's room.

Another day, another fight
Another chance to make things right (Pokémon!)
We will be strong, the way it should be
Ready for the challenge, you and me!

Lincoln sleeps with Eevee on his chest and Nick sleeps with his Mudkip next to him. The four are thrown out of bed by the wake-up call. They look straight into the camera and yawn.

We will be heroes (Pokémon!)
We can change the world if we try (Darkrai!)
I go where you go (Pokémon!)
Forever friends, you and I (Darkrai!)
We will be heroes
Pokémon!

Lincoln, Nick, Sarah and Kate sit at a table and eat breakfast while the Pokemon also eat breakfast together.

The moment's right, the time has come
For us to stand, together as one
So take my hand and follow me
To win it all's our destiny!

The sun is setting and Lincoln is jogging across campus with Eevee at his side.

We will be heroes (Pokémon!)
We can change the world if we try (Darkrai!)
I go where you go (Pokémon!)
Forever friends, you and I (Darkrai!)
We will be heroes
Pokémon!

Nick and Lincoln fight each other in a Pokemon battle. Mudkip uses Water Gun to attack Eevee, but Eevee uses Quick Attack to dodge.

We will be heroes (Pokémon!)
We can change the world if we try (Darkrai!)
I go where you go (Pokémon!)
Forever friends, you and I (Darkrai!)
We will be heroes
Pokémon!
We will be heroes
Pokémon!
We will be heroes
Pokémon!

Lincoln stands at the campus wall and looks out with Eevee on his shoulder.

We will be heroes
Pokémon!

The camera pans up and reveals the sky with the title appearing. "Pokemon: The Loudest Ranger"

---Opening End---

Time has passed very quickly, another year has already passed and Lincoln and his friends have learned some new things. They have grown stronger and have formed deep bonds with their Pokemon. But they are not the only ones who have already had a evolution. Sarah's Axew has evolved into a Fraxure and Kate's Swablu has evolved into an Altaria. Only Eevee hasn't evolved yet, but she doesn't really care. Lincoln doesn't really care either.

Every week Lincoln calls his mother and Lily and they talk. Lily was so happy to see her brother. His mother also watches every Shokugeki that is streamed, she even started writing an article about it in the newspaper her boss was super excited about it. Every Shokugeki is put in the newspaper, the purchase rate have also increased since that moment.

What Lincoln doesn't know is that Leni and Lucy would like to talk to him, but they are ashamed to face him.

Right now, Lincoln is in his Pokemon Battle Training class and is in a fight against another student who has a Pokemon that looks like a giant panda. A pangoro.

Student: Go Pangoro! Use Low Sweep!

Pangoro runs towards Eevee and wants to kick it from the side.

Lincoln: Quickly dodge with Quick Attack!

Eevee dodges the kick and attacks Pangoro with Quick Attack. It hits Pangoro.