Chapter 6

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

---Opening Start!---

Pokémon!

The camera is outside the Dorms building, several Wingulls fly by and the camera goes into Lincoln and Nick's room.

Another day, another fight
Another chance to make things right (Pokémon!)
We will be strong, the way it should be
Ready for the challenge, you and me!

Lincoln sleeps with Eevee on his chest and Nick sleeps with his Mudkip next to him. The four are thrown out of bed by the wake-up call. They look straight into the camera and yawn.

We will be heroes (Pokémon!)
We can change the world if we try (Darkrai!)
I go where you go (Pokémon!)
Forever friends, you and I (Darkrai!)
We will be heroes
Pokémon!

Lincoln, Nick, Sarah and Kate sit at a table and eat breakfast while the Pokemon also eat breakfast together.

The moment's right, the time has come
For us to stand, together as one
So take my hand and follow me
To win it all's our destiny!

The sun is setting and Lincoln is jogging across campus with Eevee at his side.

We will be heroes (Pokémon!)
We can change the world if we try (Darkrai!)
I go where you go (Pokémon!)
Forever friends, you and I (Darkrai!)
We will be heroes
Pokémon!

Nick and Lincoln fight each other in a Pokemon battle. Mudkip uses Water Gun to attack Eevee, but Eevee uses Quick Attack to dodge.

We will be heroes (Pokémon!)
We can change the world if we try (Darkrai!)
I go where you go (Pokémon!)
Forever friends, you and I (Darkrai!)
We will be heroes
Pokémon!
We will be heroes
Pokémon!
We will be heroes
Pokémon!

Lincoln stands at the campus wall and looks out with Eevee on his shoulder.

We will be heroes
Pokémon!

The camera pans up and reveals the sky with the title appearing. "Pokemon: The Loudest Ranger"

---Opening End---

Some time has passed since the day Lincoln and Eevee found out about the slightly different evolution method. Eevee can now maintain her evolution for an entire hour.

Lincoln keeps in touch with his mother, Leni, Lucy and Lily and they tell each other everything.

He and the others are now in their last year at Pokemon Ranger School. Honestly, the time has flown by. They learned a lot even how to drive a car, everything went very well, well one student somehow managed to drive over the campus wall into the sea. Nobody knows how he did it.

The group of four fondly remembers everything that happened. From the brutal survival training, to the training in the snow and much more. Sarah and Nick's Pokemon have reached their final evolution stage and they're damn strong.

Each of them is now 16 years old and can't wait to get started. Right now they are lined up at the meeting place, it's a sunny day and the weather is great. Headmaster Garp comes on stage with a grin. Each student salutes him with a smile.

Garp: Hahaha! Come on stop saluting! The time has passed really quickly! I have to say you all have evolved a lot! I can't even see the little kids from back then!

That's true, each of them has also changed a lot in appearance.

(Lincoln)