Chapter 8

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

---Opening Start!---

Pokémon!

The camera is outside the hut with a couple of fletchlings sitting on the fence flying off as the camera pans inside.

Another day, another fight
Another chance to make things right (Pokémon!)
We will be strong, the way it should be
Ready for the challenge, you and me!

Lincoln and Nick sit at their desks doing paperwork while their Pokemon play with each other.

We will be heroes (Pokémon!)
We can change the world if we try (Darkrai!)
I go where you go (Pokémon!)
Forever friends, you and I (Darkrai!)
We will be heroes
Pokémon!

Lincoln, Nick, and their Pokemon are enjoying their breakfast and laughing when a large screen turns red, causing the four of them to jump.

The moment's right, the time has come
For us to stand, together as one
So take my hand and follow me
To win it all's our destiny!

Lincoln walks towards the camera with a smile on his face while Eevee walks around next to him and keeps lighting up. With each flash, Eevee has evolved into one of her other forms.

We will be heroes (Pokémon!)
We can change the world if we try (Darkrai!)
I go where you go (Pokémon!)
Forever friends, you and I (Darkrai!)
We will be heroes
Pokémon!

Nick climbs down a mountain to help someone while Lincoln pulls up with the jeep and the medical kit.

We will be heroes (Pokémon!)
We can change the world if we try (Darkrai!)
I go where you go (Pokémon!)
Forever friends, you and I (Darkrai!)
We will be heroes
Pokémon!
We will be heroes
Pokémon!
We will be heroes
Pokémon!

The sun is setting and Lincoln is standing at the cabin with Eevee watching the sunset.

We will be heroes
Pokémon!

The camera pans up and reveals the sky with the title appearing. "Pokemon: The Loudest Ranger"

---Opening End---

It's been a full week since the forest fire. Lincoln is at his desk right now, packing his backpack with various items. He's about to go to the kitchen and pack his lunch when he gets a call on his Xtransceiver.

Lincoln: Hello?

Nurse Joy: Hello, this is Nurse Joy from the Pokemon Center. I wanted to inform you that the Skiddo you brought over is healthy again. Can you pick it up?

Lincoln: Sure, that's a good thing anyway, I have to go in the direction where his herd is anyway. I'll be there in a few minutes to pick it up.

He hangs up and at that moment Nick comes in.

Nick: What's up?

Lincoln: That was Nurse Joy, the skiddo is healthy again and can be picked up.

Nick: You have this kindergarten with you today, don't you? Should I bring Skiddo home?

Lincoln: No, I've planned to go in the direction of the herd with the children anyway, so I can also take Skiddo with me.

Nick shrugs and nods. He goes to the box on the wall and takes out the car keys.

Nick: At least I'll pick it up at the Pokemon Center then, so you can focus on packing.

Lincoln: Thank you!