Chapter 14

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

No matter how much the two Pokemon Rangers looked around, and they have for a while, they couldn't find anything that would help them much. The only thing they can say for sure is that it wasn't a Pokemon that angered Gyarados so much. They found some traces of footprints that belonged to a human, but the brand of shoe is so common it could be anyone.

Even if they don't like it, they'll have to put the case on hold until they maybe get some more information.

A little annoyed, the two and their Pokemon go back to the jeep and drive off. On the way, Nick's Xtransceiver rings, he picks it up and sees that it's Kate.

Kate: Hey guys.

Lincoln/Nick: Hey Kate.

Kate: So the Gyarados seems to have calmed down and swam deeper into the sea, at least that's settled. What actually happened?

Nick: Our current theory is that a person hurt or angered a Magikarp and it evolved into Gyarados because it was so angry.

Kate: Any idea who it could be?

Lincoln: No, the only lead we have is some footprints from shoes. But that's the most common brand out there, so we don't really have proof.

Nick: We're going back to the base for now and see if a trainer with a Pokedex went this way.

Kate: Well good luck!

So Kate hangs up and the two rangers drive back to their base. Once there, they both get out and go back inside. Lincoln sits at his computer and pulls up the map for the area. He turns back time and sees if any trainer with a Pokedex has walked by the area. After a few seconds, he sees that someone has actually walked past. He pulls up the Pokedex ID and sees the profile of the trainer and where he is right now.

Lincoln: Lee Fischer, he has already collected a few badges and is currently in our Pokemon Center.Lee Fischer has already collected a few badges and is currently in the Laverre City Pokemon Center.

Nick stands up and stretches.

Nick: Then let's pay our dear trainer a visit.

The two get back in their jeep and drive downtown to the Pokemon Center. The Loud family and the others are still sitting in the lobby talking, Lynn has been back for a while when they see Lincoln and Nick's jeep pulling up.

Luan: Hey it's Lincoln and Nick.

The two rangers enter the Pokemon Center with their Pokemon and approach the reception. As Lincoln walks past the group, he gives them a friendly nod.

Nurse Joy: What can I do for you, Rangers?

Nick: Could you call the trainer, Lee Fischer?

Nurse Joy nods with a smile.

Nurse Joy: Of course. Trainer Lee Fischer please come to the reception.

A young trainer in the lobby, looking confused when he hears this, goes to the front desk, but gets a little nervous when he sees the two rangers.

Lee: Y-yes?

Lincoln: Lee Fischer?

Lee: Yeah thats me.

Nick: We have a few questions for you.

Lola: What's going on with them?

Albert: They seem to be working, Lola.

Luna: Brah, do you think that guy was up to something?

Luan: Maybe.

The trainer is a bit very nervous, but the two rangers also have a very impressive aura for him.