Chapter 21

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Lincoln, Nick, Swampert and Eevee stand in front of the large screen in the base. There are several windows open on the screen with several faces in them.

In the middle of the screen in a window is Captain Garp. Surrounding him are several windows with high-ranking rangers, including Riza Hawkeye.

Lincoln and Nick are currently telling the other Rangers about their events with Team Flare. Even if the case was not too big, all organizations involved in criminal activities should be reported.

Lincoln: According to the trainer who was captured by the two Team Flare members, he was surprised by them while he was looking for wild Pokemon.

The rangers on the big screen nod as one speaks up.

Top Ranger 1: What did the Team Flare members look like again?

Nick pulls out his little notebook and flips to a page.

Nick: Both individuals wear bright red suits. Each pair of red sunglasses, black gloves and shoes, a belt buckle in the shape of a flame and I would say they dyed their hair red.

They both see the rangers writing something down on the screen.

Lincoln: What should we do now Captain?

Captain Garp seems to think for a few seconds, at least that's what most people think, but the thought quickly goes out the window when they realize he's sleeping with a bladder coming out of his nose and snoring.

Each ranger sitting in this call falls to the ground, anime style, before they pick themselves up and Hawkeye starts screaming.

Hawkeye: Captain Garp! Wake up!

The bubble bursts when Garp wakes up with a start. He yawns and scratches the back of his head.

Garp: *Yawn* Why are you so loud?

Hawkeye: Captain Garp, we have an important meeting here about a possible new criminal organization that could wreak havoc in Kalos. The two rookies want to know what we're doing now.

Captain Garp: Well, so far we have only received information about this organization from you, and I thank you for that. But we don't know enough at the moment to take reasonable action against Team Flare. What we're going to do now is print out some wanted notices. So that every Ranger knows that the members of Team Flare need to be taken care of and the trainers can take care.

He zips off his tea cup.

Captain Garp: We will try to destroy this organization before they can get big.

Every ranger on the call feels a shiver run down their spine as they hear the serious tone in Garp's voice.

Captain Garp: HQ will get to work immediately. Thank you all for being here today. Ranger Lincoln, Ranger Nick, take care of yourselves.

Nick and Lincoln salute.

Nick/Lincoln: Thank you sir!

And with that the call ends and the two rangers sigh in relief. Nick shakes a little.

Nick: Man, Captain Garp is lazy, but he's extra scary when he wants to be.

Luckily, Indeedee comes into the room with two cups of calming tea. Both rangers take a cup each and drink it immediately.

Lincoln: Ah much better thanks Indeedee.

He pats the little Pokemon on the head and she smiles as she goes back into the kitchen. The two rangers sigh and sit down at their computers to work. But it doesn't take long before their printer starts running and a wanted notice about the Team Flare members is printed out.