Christmas Special

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

---Opening Start!---

Sometimes it's hard to know,
Which way you're supposed to go.
But deep inside, you know you're strong.
If you follow your heart, you can't be wrong.

The camera shows Lincoln, Eevee, Nick and Swampert in their base at their desks. They're completing the paperwork as the big screen turns red and an alarm goes off. The four get up immediately and make their way outside.

Sometimes it's hard to see,
Just what's your destiny.
But when you find the path that's true,
You'll know that's the one for you.

Rita, Leni, Lucy and Lily stand in a black void and look very depressed. It almost seems as if they are being sucked into the void as a few Pokemon start running past them and slowly dissolve the void so that they are standing in a beautiful meadow.

Stand up!
(Stand up!)
For what is right.
Be brave!
(Be brave!)
Get ready to fight!
Hold on!
(Hold on!)
We're friends for life.
And if we come, together as one,
Complete the quest, that we've begun,
We will win the battle!
Pokémon!

The camera shows Lily at school, wearing a school uniform and paying close attention to the lessons, which are currently focused on Pokémon. Lucy is packing her things when the school bell rings and a couple of girls approach her and chat with her eagerly.

Woo-hoo!

Rita is currently in an open office with several desks in it. She is sitting at one, but she has turned to a colleague and is talking to her.

The time is now, the game's begun!
Together we will fight as one!
Each of us, in our own way,
Can make this world a better place.

A collection of images is shown of Lincoln, Eevee and the rest of the rangers rescuing various people and Pokemon from emergency situations.

Stand up!
(Stand up!)
For what is right.
Be brave!
(Be brave!)
Get ready to fight!
Hold on!
(Hold on!)
We're friends for life.
And if we come together as one,
Complete the quest, that we've begun,
We will win the battle!
Pokémon!

Lincoln and Eevee are in the kitchen cooking something delicious while Nick and Swampert are waiting.

Just when it seems that you are lost and all alone,
You will find the courage and the strength to carry on.
And if you fall along the way,
Have the faith you'll be okay.
'Cause your friends are there for you,
Reachin' out to pull you through.

Lincoln walks through the woods with Lily on his shoulders and shows her some Pokemon while Lucy follows them but also gets distracted by some Pokemon.

Stand up!
(Stand up!)
For what is right.
Be brave!
(Be brave!)
Get ready to fight!
Hold on!
(Hold on!)
We're friends for life.
And if we come together as one,
Complete the quest, that we've begun,
We will win the battle!
Pokémon!

The camera pans up and reveals the sky with the title appearing. "Pokemon: The Loudest Ranger"

---Opening End---

It's winter time. In Royal Woods, the snow is falling and children are playing in the white treasure. Snowmen are built, snowball fights are going on and the sleds are dusted. Only the residents of one house don't have time to have fun in the snow. The house I'm talking about is the Loud House, in front of which is the old family van loaded with luggage. The door to the house opens and Lynn Sr. comes out with a panicked look on her face.