37.

Warning sh !

Noah pov

After the bottle was 3/4 empty, i went through the drawer, nearly falling every once in a while. i found a pocket knife in one of the drawers cutting my hand open as i tried to open it. Looking at the blood and the blade, i heard the door rattle. "Noah, open the door," i looked at the knife, then my hand giggling before cutting open the other hand. I looked at the door as it opened, and minho came towards me "Fuck," he picked me up.

Minho pov

I looked in the living room as Jack was talking to maddox happily "jack do you know where noah is? He is too little to be alone," Jack just shrugged his shoulders."He went away after i talked to him," i wanted to hit the wall. Nothing good was about to come. i could feel it. i ran upstairs looking through the rooms. When i heard a crash from my office, i tried to open the door, but it didn't open screaming for noah to open. i heard a giggle. i took the spare key, which i just remembered, and opened the door seeing noahs bloody hands with my pocket knife and my whiskey a few feet away as he dropped the knife. i picked him up, carrying him into his nursery, sitting him down on the changing table, getting the first aid kid which we started to store there. "What happened for you to act more careless as usual ?" I patched up his hands with much screaming and crying. At least the cuts weren't too deep and didn't need stitches. I carried him downstairs making him a bottle with water helping him clam down. I keeped him for the rest of the day by my side not letting him near the call when Jack needed something he had to come to me and wasn't allowed to move the computer. When finally the call ended we ate and watched movies till the fireworks.