5.

Noah pov

As the man bought me to the bathroom, I screamed, trying to get out of his hold. In the bathroom, he laid me on a big changing table about to take off my diaper, but i stopped him."Do you want to do it?" He asked not in a baby voice like the creep i just nodded "but know that there will be no next time after that i will change you" he said turning around as i toke off the diaper and sat in the tub. He turned back around as he heard the water and started to bathe me. He started with my hair and then my body when i didn't like something, i started to wiggle away from him. When he was finished, he got a towel and got me out of the bath and changed me in a diaper where he tried not to look and an onsie (above) because it was to warm for something long.

When everything was set, we more like he walked to the car while i was in his arms, still trying to wiggle out and cry. As he opened the back door to his car, i saw another car seat ? 'Im not a mother fucking toddler im grown i may be just 5'6 but im still grown' thats when i had a complete fit "Im not getting in a mother fucking toddler car seat im grown enough not to sit in that shit" i yelled thats when he forced me in it and buckled me up with me still trowing a tantrum but he just closed the car door and walked to the back so i could not see him. 'mother fucking asshole' Once i claimed down the man got in the drivers seat and fastened his seat belt. "So little boy, you have to follow some rules or we won't come far, ok?" He started the car and started driving."When you ignore me, we won't come far either, " i starred out of the window "ok lets start easy. My name is Daddy or Dada for you. You're not allowed to use the potty" at that point i stopped listening 'why did they sent me here i know im not there favorite or anything they wanted but why here why not to prison, rehab, therapy or something but that is shitty and most people are crazy' I got pulled out of my thoughts when the car stopped in front of a house.