8.

Noah pov

As he was finished changing me he started walking us to the kitchen where he tried to sit me in a big high chair 'where the fuck do you get that stuff from ?' i thought protesting against sitting in the high chair when he again slaped my inner thigh 'what the fuck is wrong with him ?' i stayed quiet and sat in the high chair while he fastened it 'fuck' i thought as he fastened the strap to hart and left it like that and started to prepare lunch while i tried to  losen the strap to which he told me that i will not come out 'stupid asshole'  as he finished lunch i started to get frustrated "here you go" the  man said and i got more fucking frustrated when i saw the food 'why does he get a nice meal and i get mashed potatoes with nothing thats not fucking fair?'  I thought still trying to losen the fucking strap "what is wrong baby ?" He asked as if i wasn't fighting for my life when he finally realised whats wrong he losened the strap "asshole trying to kill me" i unintentionally muttered what earned me a glare from the weirdo as he grabbed the spoon full with potato trying to feed me to which i tried to refuse but he closed my nose 'asshole'.

"I was thinking that maybe i will take you for a walk tomorrow to the park so you can see other kids and get to know what will happen in the next few week" the man said what scared me and i didn't realise that i finished me food but got me curious "how long will i stay here ?" He looked at me with a face of adoration "i don't know being honest but i got told for at least one and a half to two years" as i heard that i let my head drop on the plate from the high chair 'why me god damn it' when he finished eating he toke me to the living room in a big play pen "i have to make a quick call i will be in the next room so behave" he told me before leaving the room. As i started looking around the play pen i noticed a stuffed dragon separated from the other toys i looked at it for a long time before picking up the dragon and noticing how soft it is but put it to the other toy's while pating its head.

When out of nowhere the man came back and i tock my hand back "did you make a friend ?" He said with a gesture to the dragon "stuffed animals are for kids and you can't make friends with them they don't talk or have a mind of there own" i said looking at the dragon sadly what i shortly after i let wanish.