6.

Noah pov

As he took me out of the car, i planned my escape. He unlocked the door and walked to a nursery? 'ima damn adult' he put me in a crib and told me to sleep 'what an idiot dont even attempt to lock the door' with that thought i quietly got out of the crib and walked to the window it was locked then i walked on tiptoes to the door and opened it "Holy fuck" I said scared from the man infront of me "Don't use foul language and what are you doing outside of your crib" he said without emotion what made me want to cry. He picked me up and put me on his lap in the rocking chair he had a bottle in his hand, and i started to get angry. "i am not a baby, man. I am a grown ass adult, " i said, standing up from his lap to which he stood up and picked me up. He put me on the changing table and put me in a sleeping bag. "I don't expect you to sleep but cool down for at least an hour ,ok?" As he was finished putting me in the sleeping bag, he put me in the crib and walked out. 'stupid mother fucking asshole thinks he can ignore me like everyone else' aftersome time i started to drift off to sleep.

When i woke up i really needed to pee so when the man came in i tried to play asleep but he new im awake "come on buddy time to stand up i know your awake" he said picking me up and walked to the rocking chair. He took off the sleeping bag and started patting my belly 'shit what is he doing i need to pee and a drink with a cigarette' i thought i really needed one after sometime of me not peeing and him patting my belly he got a bottle i tried not to take it but he blocked my nose and held my hands down. Whatever was in the bottle was tasting weird it was sweet, but i dont know. After the bottle, he burped me and brought me into a living room and turned on the tv.

The sensation in my belly got worse. I sat on his lap, and his stile grip didn't let me go. That's when i feeled his hand press against my abdomen and i started to wiggle 'i cant fucking pee in a diaper or he has more fucking rights to treat me like a baby' i thought without realising that i was peeing and started to cry out of embarrassments and frustration.