4.

Noah pov

When the creepy woman stopped annoying me to "Make a baba till daddy gets you," did i realise that someone was going to pick me up from here and away from that creep 'this situation is worse than the asylum' I thought as the woman reappeared with a baby bottle in her hand. She was about to put the silicone thing out of my mouth when the door opened and a man stepped in "look stinky baby there is your daddy" she said and i glared at both of them 'if she calls me stinky baby again i'll beat her' "We didn't feed nor bath him we just put him in a diaper the rest of the infos you already have" 'now she can talk normal, what the fuck?' "Good, can you please get a bath ready for him?" he said like he would kill her and walk up to me while the lady left the room and unlocked the railings cuffs and picked me up like i was nothing 'asshole at least act like im heavy'

Maddox pov

When I got to pick up the papers, i was confused. Most littles have a page or two, but he had just basic information, no background, nothing.

Name: Noah Miles

Age: 17

Proper little age: 2-4

Sex: Male

Here: drug abuse, underage drinking, stealing, attempted murder

Situation: Parents don't care about him, have a brother who is five years older

'Thats all they got from a call and picking him up ?' As I was finished studying the paper i made my way to the room he is in and was greeted by Cindy about to feed my baby a bottle but before she could she heard me and filled me in on infos as i sent her away to pick up the baby 'he is to light for his age' i thought and walked to the bathroom for his bath.