27.

Noah pov

Daddy woke me up and changed my clothes, bringing me downstairs where still some guests were. "Now that it's just close friends, we get the piñata and the main cake," dada said, going into the kitchen and bringing a blue cake and a stupid looking piñata. I looked around and saw that there were just three other littles there with their Cg's. dada put the cake with burning candles in front of me while everyone was singing, and Daddy whispered, "Blow the candles, little man," making me do as told everyone clapped when i did making me smile. Eric even took a picture of dada, Daddy, Jack, and me with the cake. We ate the cake, and Jack, Max, and Katie had a go on the piñata while Jamie and i watched. When the piñata finally broke, the three took all the sweet, but Jack gave me some saying "its babys birthday, so he deserves them,". Later, i opened many presents for big and little me after that they left and made me take a bath what i didn't have had scince a week.

Minhos pov

When the guests were gone, i cleaned up the living area and bathed noah while maddox got jack ready for bed. Noah and Jack were allowed to sleep in our room tonight. While i was in the bathroom with noah, i remembered what i wanted to ask him, "What happened to your cheek, little man?" What must have gotten him out off little space because he stopped playing with the bath toys."An old friend of mine was at the party and told me to stop acting so she could get us out of here and took gen, i started to cry, and she slapped me across the the face scratching me with her nails and told me to be quiete to get us out but Eric came and took me and gen and her mommy apologized for what she did," as he finished he looked about to cry "how do feel about what happened?" I asked, washing his body, "i find it good that eric was there because i was scared of her. When we hung out together, she told me that i couldn't be gay and trying to rape me while i was drunk or drugged up, so i was scared that she would rape me in littlespace," i was looking at him as i finished bathing him "how about we watch a movie you like any movie, little soldier" was the only thing that came to mind to maybe distanct him from his thoughts "Cwn wawch fishy movbie?" Noah asked, probably trying to distract himself. "Yes, we can watch fishy movies." i put clothes on him and walked to the bedroom with Gen and noah in my arms thinking about what noah told me.