30.

Pov

"It seems to be broken," Eric said after taking an X-ray of Noahs right arm."I would put a cast on him, which would stay for 7 weeks and describe a cream for his rips," to which minho nodded and carefully picked noah up, who started to scream til he was secure on minhos hip "you guys have to be careful because of the rips and bruising on his back," eric handed minho a paper before getting stuff for the cast.
On the way back, noah and Jack got ice cream "jack are you ok ?" Minho knew why Jack didn't leave noah alone even by the X-ray insisted Jack to at least watch while the X-ray got made. "Yeah, why?""doesn't matter. You both have to take a bath, and after the bath, we go to sleep," minho drove in the driveway, putting the car in parked. Getting out of the car helping Jack and noah out as well and entering the house. "Let's get both of you a bath," minho sighed. "You okay? i know it must be hard for you because you were close to him," Noah said, hugging minho but pulling back immediately because of the pain."i get painkiller and a plastic bag with tape," minho said before going into the kitchen, while Jack walked with noah in the bathroom, filling the bathtub with water. After a few minutes, minho came in the bathroom and wrapped noahs arm in a plastic bag, giving him some painkiller before putting both into the bathtub. "You guys want bubbles?" Minho showed them a bottle, which made noah squeal excited. Once they finished the bath, minho dressed noah in a diaper and a onesie, and Jack in paw patrol pj before getting in the shower himself, wearing joggers and a loss shirt "cwn be wawch -"," no fishy movbie," Jack interrupted noah "what do you want to watch jack," minho asked, putting a pouting noah on his lap "paw pawol movbie," and with that the littles fell asleep but not minho, who was still thinking about maddox.

Any suggestions or questions ?