34.

I have no idea how to continue the story, so please make suggestions.

Noah pov

"We were thinking if you wanted to join. Be ours ?" I looked at them the fear to get abandoned disappearing. "I would like to," i wasn't sure as i was here in this program just for four months and just knew them for three. "What is it ?" Jack looked scared, "it's i don't know," minho sat closer to me, making me look at him."How about we are together until the new year, and then you decide if you want to or not," i nodded. Later, we sat on the chouch watching tv cuddling.

The week was passing by fast, as minho didn't have to work as much and was near at all times. We kissed, we cuddled, and when not in little space, some touching was there. We were more open with each other, and no one got mad for teasing but mostly joined in.

Slight smut warning!

We were sitting on the chouch. i was in littlespace until a few minutes ago as Jack kissed me, and we started to make out. Daddy was in his office. Jack pulled my pants down, touching me over my diaper. I whimper as he took off the overall touch my nippel. He laid me down, taking off my diaper before playing with my dick licking it before taking it in his mouth, making me moan. I heard footsteps trying to push Jack away but to no use as Daddy walked in, shaking his head before sitting down at the chouch. "Dirty little boy's," Jacks head shot up, looking at Daddy. "Minho," Jack said, and minho ? Shook his head. The name was foraging to me.  "Master," i said, and he nodded, patting his lap i crawled to him sitting on my knees as well as Jack. He made a sign, and Jack started to unzip his pants, getting nacked, then he made another sign, but at me. I looked confused till he told me what it meant, and i unzip masters pants, pulling it down with his boxers. Jack started to suck him off with me just looking at him. I got told to get ready and got what he meant, pushing two fingers inside me scissoring me, but something didn't feel right, so i stopped. "What's wrong?" I looked at minho before i shook my head."You don't have to do anything. you're not completely comfortable with," i nodded, standing up before they disappeared in the bedroom.