7.

Maddox pov

When he started to cry, i stopped pressing his abdomen and caressed his belly to claim him down. "Good job, baby," i said, picking him up and walking to the nursery to change him while whispering "good jobs" or "im proud of you" to claim him down. As we arrived at the changing table, i started to clean him up when i realised that he slowly got hard, which made him cry harder "it's normal for someone to get hard from that your new to that kind of stuff its totally normal" i said which was. I started to take off all his clothes and walked to the bathroom with him in my arms, i put him in the shower and showered him off with cold water.

When everything was fine i put him in a diaper and a new onsie and laid him in the crib while i got from the kitchen a Sippy cup full water and handed it to him what he great fully toke. At that moment, he didn't care about him drinking from a Sippy cup he was too tired from all the crying.

When he woke up, he again tried to open the window, to which i had to stop him. "Windows are for big boy," i said, putting him on the changing table "fuck you im not a baby and i really need one cigarette and a bottle of something strong" noah said to what i slaped his inner thigh "stop using foul language and no adult stuff for kids" i finished changing him and put him on my hip "now its lunch time you hungry?" I asked to make small talk but he ignored me.