14.

Maddox pov

When Noah fell asleep, we picked him up and brought him in his crib, closed the curtains, and closed the door. "So what have you planned ?" Asked minho while we were walking to the kitchen "first nothing bad like dinks. We have to be on high alert. The boy is cute, but a handful in about 30 minutes, he will wake up  and will either scream or try to do something stupid. " I tell him puring us some coffee."How about tonight he sleeps between us. You told me he hates sleep, what if he hates to sleep alone, i once had a girl that didn't like to sleep alone, " minho explained, taking a sip of his coffee "good point what else did i complain about to which you have a solution ?" I asked, not remembering everything,"you had him for a week, and he isn't that bad. You're just used to having toddler's he's like a rear pokemon. Having a baby is like one in 20" minho toke another sip "you wa-" thats when we heard it the scream after most naps "break is over" he jocked and stood up "how about tomorrow i will mostly take care of him ?" Minho said, offering his hand "from 12am to 12am ? Deal, " i said, shaking his hand, and with that , we got up and got the baby.

Noahs pov

I woke up by another nightmare 'fucking damn it' i thought and noticed the diaper leaking to what i did a nice wake up scream i dont know how it started but just continue tradition i guess? After some time, minho was the first to enter with the man on his heels."Baby, when we wake up, we don't scream," minho said with a stern voice and picked me up, and thats when they noticed the leaking diaper. "we should have changed your nappy before putting you down to nap, shouldn't we?" He cleaned me up and put me in a diaper and picked me up."we have nearly lunchtime ," da- the man said fuck it dada said 'im not proud but i give up he is dada and the man holding me is daddy if in or out' i thought daddy put me in the play pen on my belly and dada gave me gen "daddy is going to make yummy food while dada is playing with you, little one" daddy said and disappeared.

After a while, we ate lunch, and it actually tastes good for once "thats first time that he doesn't spit it out," dada said proud "thats because daddy is a better cook" daddy said which made me smile.

The rest of the day, we played, and at night, we watched a movie with many fishies. One dada fish was looking for baby fish. In the end, I fell asleep but remember getting my diaper changed and cuddled to sleep.