22.5

Smut?! skip if uncomfortable!

Minho had enough and drove the next opportunity from the highway and into the woods that were right beside the highway. Stopping the car, he unbouckeled noah, laying him on his lap, making noah scared when he pulled down his pants and diaper, starting to spank him. "You like getting spanked ?" Minho asked, feeling noah trying to hump his leg after some time. minho sat noah on his lap, taking his pants off as well as his diaper and started to jerk him off. Making noah moan "you like that? Getting touched by master?" Minho said, starting to finger noah and start to move his hand on noahs dick faster, making him moan louder and stretch his back through ?"i-im close," noah whimpered, which made minho stop all his movements. "Beg for it,"minho said in a dominant voice, pulling his hands completely away from noahs body. "Please let me cum master. I was a good boy, please." Noah said, not knowing how to beg. "Good enough for your first time," minho said, putting his hands back on noahs dick and hole moving at a fast speed, making noah scream his moans."Come," minho said when he felt noah was about to come with that noah came all over himself. Making minho open the car door and cleaning noahs clothes and putting him back in a diaper and started to drive when he put a clean noah the passenger seat.