21.

Pov

After the accident with noah and the kitchen, nothing much really happened except from the mischief of the littles from time to time. It went a month by, and it was December with noahs birthday coming up as well as Christmas.

Maddox pov

I was sitting in the living area with noah in the Play Pen happily playing with Gen and other toys when minho walked in, showing me something on his phone it was an article about noahs parents that were in a plain crash few days ago. I looked at him, standing up, and we walked into the kitchen. "Should we tell him ? He needs to know eventually." Minho said, leaning on the kitchen counter. "Not while he is in little space, and it's his birthday in a few days,"i said knowing that it was a stupid reason he mainly was in littlespace "We tell him after dinner in my office," minho said, walking to the door and i followed but as upstairs in the living area. trying to claim myself down and prepare for the worst that could happen.

Dinner rolled around faster than i would've liked, noah got hart food for once just to get him big and discuss the matter. After dinner, minho picked up Jack and put him to sleep while i took noah, and just cleaned him up, bringing him into the office where minho walked in a few minutes later and we sat down at the couch "So noah i read an article today about your parents," when minho said that noah froze and looked emotionless at us "what about them ?" He asked coldly." They were in a plain crash a few days ago," "Good for them," noah said, not changing expressions. "They didn't survive, noah. Do you know what that means ?" I asked carefully, trying to find any emotion, "their six feet under, " noah said like it was the most normal thing."We mean legally, noah." minho had his work face on while saying that, and noah shook his head no while saying it. "It means when no one from your family adopts you, you have to stay here." That's when I saw a smile on his face making minho and i confused."Really?" He asked, and i nodded yes. He stood up and hugged us, which happened rarely when he was big. After some time, we put him to bed and go to our bedroom. "Over what was he happy that he might be staying or might get adopted?" I asked minho who was changing his clothes."I don't know, but we will find it out tomorrow. When i and him go to court for his case," minho crawled in bed, coudling me,"you have to go to court ?" He just hummed,"which one ?"Dont worry, just sleep,"

Thank you for so many readers !