24.

Noahs pov

On the way home, Daddy complemented me the whole time that im a 'good boy', which made me giggle. "When we get home, you get ice cream, ok?" Minho said.
A few hours before, i got told that i wasn't mentioned in the will, so i could go home early, and i guess that's why he is so nice right now. "You're just nice so that im not sad," i said to which he looked at me. "im nice to you because you're a special little boy who is official in the program, and dada will be happy to hear that his baby can stay with us," he said, ruffling my hair making me giggle "comon sleep i wake you up when we are at home," daddy said, and i fell asleep after the long morning we had.

When we arrived at home, Daddy picked me out off the seat and carried me inside where dada took me to my crib, to sleep a while longer, which i did. When i awoke again, Daddy changed my clothes. "You have to act, little boy, okay ? We act like we lost the case, ok?" Daddy said, putting me in big boy clothes to which i whined a little. 'i wan onesie, no big clowes,' when i whined, he told that he would change me later and walked down to the living room, where Jack and dada sat on the chouch. "We have bad news," Daddy said, putting me on my feet, making me big. "We lost the case. i will be picked up tomorrow," i tried to stay serious, but I started to laugh, making Daddy tickle me."we wanted to tick them," Daddy said, just stopping when it became really hard to breathe, "hey, breath little one," daddy picked me up, bouncing me on his hip "im confused is he staying?" Dada said, making me giggle,"this little man will go nowhere any time soon. he is officially ours," Daddy said, holding me in the air."Yay, so he is official, my little brother ?" Jack asked, starting to bounce in his seat "yes and the day after tomorrow, we are going to celebrate him," dada said, making me look at him confused "you have a birthday to celebrate little one," daddy said, putting me on his lap as he sat down between Jack and dada "i never celebrated my birthday," i said, making them shooked. My brother always had big celebrations for everything but not me.