19.

Noah pov

Since the incident with Jack, everything has started to become what you can call normal again. I would be woken by either dada or Daddy to get my clothes changed, and then we would go downstairs to make breakfast for everyone. After breakfast is ready, the other Cg would be up mostly with Jack coming down by their side, but today was different. No one woke me up, and i was in a wet diaper. I considered screaming and crying, but i didn't want to get in trouble just when i was about to climb out. walked Jack in the room "Hey little one, today i have to look after you," Jack said, surprisingly out of little space. "What is with dada and daddy ?" I became worried because they would always be there to wake me up."They have tummy aches. Normally, they would have to call the little program and tell them, but because im out of it and dada has a holiday, they chose not to but i don't want to talk to much and get you ready," Jack said, picking me up from the crib and placed me on the changing table "if you're uncomfortable in anyway tell me because i haven't done that before," jack said opening my onesie and taking it off me, opened my diaper trying to change it as quick as possible "you have to powder it," i mumbled to embarrassed when he was done with the diaper he put me in a onsie and walked me downstairs for breakfast "you get a bottle in a sec but first i make tea for the Cgs okay?" He didn't wait for an answer and started to make tea and leaving me alone on the kitchen countertop, which i thought i could jump from. Well, i thought wrong and landed right on my behind, which my head hitting the floor seconds later, making me cry out loud. Jack runs down seconds later with Daddy right behind when they reach the kitchen. I couldn't see them because of the tears that ran down my face. The last thing i remember was someone picking me up and saying,"Everything is gonna be okay," before i passed out.