3.

Noah pov

Once I woke up, i was looking at a white ceiling 'nice they put me in an asylum, good place to get crazy and die' I thought until I feeled cold and started to look around. To my left was a wall to my right was a big changing talbe, an closet and an open window the cropred for my suffering. I looked down and saw that i didn't wear anything but a diaper? When i wanted to sit up i noticed that my hands and legs are tied to the railings "wat eh fwak" I said thats when i realised i had something out of silicon in my mouth 'what the fuck is that shit'. Thats when the door opened and a middel aged woman walked in 'If i wasn't gay i fuck her' I thought which were cut short when she started to talk "is the baby already up ?" She asked in a baby voice as she opened the railings and patted the front of my diaper "baby hadn't an accident? I would bath you but we have to wait til your daddy gets you and bathes the stinky baby" 'does she have a brain damage im not a baby neither do i stink after that i need a cigarette'

Maddox pov

~few hours ago~

I was woken up by my phone ringing 'we have 11 pm let me sleep' as i picked up the call. i got greeted by a scream. "Guess what mad you're getting a new kid" "how 'bout a hello and how can you be so energetic at such an hour ?" I asked more myself as her. "Hi, hmmm, I dont know, but you get a new kid. You have to pick him up at 1 pm tomorrow, ok ?" I just hummed and hung up. I'm going back to sleep.