Chapter 35

" Sabo - you really need to calm yourself down!" 

" Chief please your making a grave mistake!"

" Captain please consider his feelings if he sees this!" 

" Sabo- san please reconsider!!" 

" Sabo-kun you really can't do this!" 

Even as Koala and all of his subordinates pleaded with him, begging him ( some even going as far to bow down ) to reconsider his choices, even as Koala looked very tempted to throw a ice bucket over his head to 'wake him up', Sabo's decision and will was as strong and stubborn as a boulder. 

He stubbornly gritted his teeth together, blocked out all protests ( even some loud lamenting ) and perserved on. 

He was going to do this.
He was going to fufill this. 
He was going to succedd. 
And no one, not ONE person was going to stop him. 

" SABO KUN I REALLY DON'T THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA!!" 
Sabo masterfully blocked out Koala's protests as he stubbornly continued climbing up the high ladder with determination that rivaled even Luffy's. 

" LOOK EVEN DRAGON SAMA IS SHAKING HIS HEAD!!" 

" PLEASE RECONSIDER!" 

With a determined look, sweat glistening his figure and his foreheard Sabo after a few moments smiled.  A smile that reflected pure joy, content and victory. Afterall Sabo had just fulfilled his desire, will and life long want. 

No word could describe the amount of content he felt at this moment. 

It felt as if he had the whole world in his hands, Sabo felt ever so content that his smile simply stretched from one ear to the other. 

" SIR I REALLY DON'T BELIEVE FLYING SIR SEBASTIAN'S PICTURE OVER OUR SECRET BASE AS WELL AS PLASTERING IT ON EVERY SURFACE ON THE ISLAND IS A GOOD IDEA!" 

---------------------------------------------------------------

" Leaving so early?" Marco queastioned the smiling vice captain and first mate of the red haired brat's crew," why so early?" 

Although it wasn't like Marco in the slightest of ways desired the red haired idiot to be here any longer, he did want to ask for forgiveness and make things up with the young child ( who had apparently been the one to carelessly jump onto a yonko's boat ). Besides these brats never left early, they would usually crash on them whenever and absolutely at random times ( usually when they had ran out of their food and sake supplies or was close to ) and suck up all their food and alchole source, partying, playing and singing for days straight ( how they did it, Marco woud never know ) until the Moby ran out of it all. Sometimes - no actually Marco was 1000000% sure that this behavior was what Shanks had picked up and learnt from his captain back in the days the Roger pirates visited. 

" Our almost completly armless captain insisted that he wanted to show the kid his favoirte island," Yassop smiled leaning onto Ben's side with a huff," and lucky for us the island is only a few kilometers away from us, so Cap wanted to go there as fast as possible." 

Although Marco really wanted to queastion why Shanks was ' almost completley armless' he chose against such thoughts, knowing that there was sure to be a chaotic and stupidly weird reason and story behind it. 

" Why didn't he come himself?" Izo sighed walking up to the side of Marco," the guy loves to visit even on the last days and stir up any kind of trouble." 

" And we do not appreciate it nor want it anymore." Marco firmly added. 

" ah yes, heard it took a couple days to fix the damage." Ben chuckled. 

" Only for the boat," Marco sighed rubbing his temples in fustration just at the mere thought of cleaning up," the mental scarring and trauma takes ages to heal and we don't even have a full guarntee that they will fully recover." 

" Indeed there are a certain group of people that hide in the basement or behind their division leaders whenever you guys visit," Izo sighed not pleased at all with the situation," can't you like tell him to stop?" 

" Oh well, " Yassop shrugged," Our cap sure does doing wild things and there's no way we'll try to stop him... afterall we are his loyal hands and feet." 

" Stupid fucking bastard should have kicked him more when he was a kid." 

And with the threats from Marco that he should have kicked and bullied the young version of the red haired yonko of the sea more when he was a kid or sudden mutterings that went along the lines of ' maybe it's not too late' the two crews departed.