Chapter 26

As most of the new( which is considered new from when Roger passed) crewmates of the Whitebeards pirates, leaned over the side of the deck, mouths gasped open, screaming their heads out and some even crying, Marco stared at the mess with a bored expression. Yet he smirked moments later as he remembered so many years ago when he had been a young pirate and how he had felt his heart jump out of his mouth when the youngster had divided off from a high cliff.
" Dumbass is still the same yoi," he muttered shaking his head in defeat as a fond smile formed on his face.

Thatch who happened to be besides him also smiled sadly as he watched the whole crew go chaotic after the man fell from the crow's nest backwards, " Yeah, back then he used to be a young, chaotic, careless and reckless little boy," he leaned back to the wall Marco was using as support, causally threw his arm around the man and squeezed his brother's shoulder comfortingly, " you're sometimes such a tsundere, a mother hen and a worry wart." 

" DID HE JUST SUICIDE!!!" 
" GO GET THE ROPE!!!" 
" HOW DO WE SAVE HIM!!!"
" NOOO.. THERE'S A CHILD WITH HIM!!" 
" NOOOO, POPS DO SOMETHING!!" 

Throwing back his head Marco sighed," he's still a stupid, reckless, chaotic, careless and stupid boy, " he paused for a moment before he chuckled," look at him, made his arm sea king food, still jumps off decks, starts destroying marine bases, seen nicking food here and there, I see no difference between the little boy twenty years ago and now, yoi." 

" POPS!!! SHANKS IS SUICIDING!!" 
" POPS HELLPS"
" HARUTA DO SOMETHING!!!" 

Thatch winced at the facts Marco threw in his face as he felt sorry for the crew that had to deal with that kind of brat if he really didn't change like Marco was indicating, and he knew first handly how hard it was to watch after the red haired man as he had a babysat the younger man when he had been a young boy.
And let Thatch tell you one thing, it had not turned out good and for the next few months Thatch had refused to even see the younger boy or even interact with the Roger crew in general because he had felt pity for them. 
Yes, it had been that bad and Thatch will leave it to the readers imagination of how bad, chaotic, reckless and careless the red haired kid had been, then ask the readers to times what they imagined by 10 times worse. 

" AHHHH!" 
" WHAT DO WE DO!!!!"
" WHAT ARE WE GOING TO TELL THE STRAWHAT BOY WHEN HE BECOMES THE PIRATE KING!!!' 
" HIS CREW IS GOING TO KILL US!!" 
" SOS!!" 

" See yoi," Marco smirked when there was no reply and Thatch sighed deeply, " still the same little boy we know, how can I not worry about the kid, after he got himself armless, yoi??" 

" SHANKS!!!" 
" THE MAN IS FALLING DOWN!!" 
 " NOOOOO WE'RE ALL DEAD!!" 
" NO WILL WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"
" I'M GOING TO JUMP AFTER HIM!!!" 
" NOOOOOO, DON'T DIE ON ME DEAR BROTHER!!" 
" THIS IS A FAR WELL MY DEAR BROTHER!!" 

Thatch sighed unimpressed at what the former was stating, " Nah, brother, you're just a mother hen." 

" NO ONE IS DYING,  NO ONE SUICIDED,  NO ONE IS GOING TO JUMP AFTER HIM AND NO RED HAIRED MAN IS DEAD!!!" Izo yelled, slapping the back of heads of his brothers and sisters ending Marco and Thatch's ( more of Marco's then Thatch's ) source of  entertainment. 

" If you people don't believe me about this being perfectly normal, ask our dear first commander of a brother who has been a pirate since he had been eight," Haruta smiled, pointing towards a very annoyed first commander who had been hoping to simply go to his office and finish off the mountains of paper work that had been dumped on his table.

But what could Marco do when his younger brother was asking him??? Absolutely everything. However today ( as well as every other day ) Marco chose to be a nice older brother and fulfill the wished of his younger brothers. 

" It used to be a fun game for the Roger pirates," Marco began, turning to face the rest of his siblings while he saw from the corner of his eyes Thatch sneaking away from his side to Haruta's with eyes full of curiosity and a knowing smile which Marco didn't like at all, " it was a game to jump off high cliffs to their boat, the game was won by 'judge' aka Crocus adding up who had performed the best flip, trick, performance and landing." 

" So cool!!" Thatch smiled like a little child who had been told an amazing story about a knight or something, as he joined the group of crew members standing before the phoenix " who won the most??" He questioned ignoring Marco's ' the-fuck-is-wrong-with-you' and 'i'm-about-to-kill-you' look. 

"  Roger himself," Marco sighed, rubbing his forehead, having no idea why he was explaining this kind of thing to them at all, " Whatever yoi!! Get back to work!! That brat recked the deck!!"
He yelled behind his back before he stormed off to his office as a bitter sweet emotion rose from his heart and he didn't know why but tears pricked his eyes. Fuck, why was he crying??

Thatch sighed as he saw Marco storm off quickly leaving a bunch of pirates who were not done and wanting more stories to listen to, " Sorry guys, our old brother here has to get to paper works fast before the sheer weight breaks his adam wood table. Sometimes I feel sorry for the man.... sike!!" Thatch smirked sticking out his tongue in the direction Marco left playfully before he waved at his siblings apologetically then ran off behind the pineapple of a brother he had.