Chapter 7

2 weeks ago is you were to tell Sebastian that in the future he would be onboard a Yonko's ship as he tried over and over again to kill the said yonko, Sebastian would not have really believed. 

Yet here he was 2 weeks ago from when he had enetered the forest on the boat of a yonko, trying to kill the said yonko. 
It all began when he decided it would be a great idea to make a boat from the trees he had watered and Sebastian treasured the boat, even naming it to be " Boaty boat". 
Anyways when Boaty Boat and Sebastian had been sailing across the ocean for fun, having a test run on just how amazing his Boaty Boat was, a certain Yonko's boat crashed and destructed the smalller boat... enraging the young boy. 
which happened to lead to the event of the young child, chasing down the boat. 

-------

" LET ME GO YOU DUMB TOMATO LOOKING MAN!!" Sebastian growled, rolling around on the floor, snapping his teeth at the man that had taped his arms and legs together, " OR I WILL KILL YOU!!" 

The red haired man childishly crossed his arm together, " Humph!!" he huffed in mock anger, irritating Sebastian further. 
" You're the one who tried to destroy MY Red Force!!" he ( much like a child ) pointed an accusing finger at the boy, while crouching down besides the white haired child who had a cloth over his eyes. 

" You're going to die!!! OLD TOMATO!!" 
" Who are you calling old!?!! You're the one with white hair!!" 
" HUH???? THE FUCK??? DID YOU JUST INSULT MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!??" 
" YOU INSULTED MINE FIRST!!" 
" YOU UGLY STUPID TOMATO PIRATE!!" 
"WHAT?? YOU OLD MAN!!!"
" Bro!!! You're older than me!!! You're like 40!!" 
" HOW DID YOU KNOW!!" 
" WAIT I GOT THAT RIGHT!!???"

The Akagami Pirates didn't know what was happening, nor did they want to know what was happening at all, it would be too much for their barley surviving sanity. 
"BACK TO WORK!!" Ben shouted to the rest of the crew, cupping his hands to focus his voice on the crew.
" HAI!!" 

Then Ben Beckman turned away from the fighting duo ( Shanks and Sebastian/ the kid ), knowing very well as well as hoping that they would figure out things themselves, for Ben refused to get tangled in his captain's mess.

................................................................................................................................................................ 

 It had already been a week since Sebastian/ the white haired kid had boarded/ jumped onto the Red Force, however Shanks/ the red haired tomato of an old man, had already survived 100 attacks directed at him from the 128cm child. 

"DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

' and here comes another one,' Shanks sighed internally before jumping away in a flash to his right, with a slight grin. 
 Not even 5 mil second later a loud thud rang as an axe was planted where Shanks had once stood, 5 mil seconds ago.

' Doesn't he ever get tired.' The red haired man ( also one of the strongest Yonko ) huffed, stepping a step backwards, evading a deadly punch that would have killed a person if it had come to contact. 

' He isn't even giving up after 101 attacks!!' He exclaimed in his head as well as flap his two arms in his head ( this was in his head, you all know why *hint* no TWO arms ), while spinning to the left, jumped to the left, escaping a killer punch and kick. 

" Child, you need to be a bit more faster." Ben coached from the sidelines, completely ignoring his captain's pouting, in favor of smiling to the child. 

" Try using a gun," Lucky Roo suggested, taking a huge bite out of his meat-on-a-stick/meat-on-a-bone, while Yasoop nodded from the side before adding on to the suggestion, " Yeah. Captain doesn't even need a seastone coated on. He's a undevil fruit user." 

' Even my own crew has abandoned me.' Shanks did a quick fake cry before tilting his head backwards, to not have his head punched by haki infused punches. 
' This child never leaves me a lone.' The red haired man chuckled, shaking his head from side to side. 

Indeed, Shanks had gotten himself an assassin who was trying to kill him every second.... in a nice way. 

................................................................................................................................................................

The Akagami Pirates meant every word, when they had stated that they were not bothered nor annoyed by the appearance of the white haired child/Sebastian and his assassination attempts. To be brutally honest, it was true that they were worried for their  captain.. but that was was only 0.000001 percent of the time. Most of the time ( 9.9999999999999999999% of the time ) they were amused by the child and quite thankful that the child had decided to board their ship. 
Why he jumped on, no one knew why. 
But did that matter???
No, it didn't.  

The thing that mattered the most was that Shanks wasn't drinking tons and tons of sake like he usually did at this time of the year, an attempt to wash away and forget his anxieties and sorrows. It had always been like that for the past seven years and everybody could clearly see that it was only getting worsened as the years went by.

There was once a time when they spotted their captain, drunk and sober, in his bedroom floor crying quietly until his voice went raw as he clutched a picture frame tightly to his chest. And his crew was not disappointed in him in anyways, in fact it broke their heart seeing their lovely and brave captain so venerable like that. 
The loyalty, love, respect and friendship the crew and Shanks had, were exceptionally strong, that the whole crew felt like a one, huge, chaotic and messy family. That was why no one exhaled even a single sigh at this time of the year, even when their captain would isolate himself  and dunk until he passes out. No one in the Akagami pirates had the heart to complain to be truthful for they all knew why their brave and bright captain had been acting like that for they all knew that 'this time of the year' was Shanks' one and only son's birthday and the day he was kidnapped.  Especially  those who were parents and husbands themselves, served and treated Shanks to their best capability, never once getting upset with him, giving their captain their utmost patience and loyalty. However all they could do for their captain was that and for the whole of the seven years they could only pray and hope that their captain's raw and bleeding heart and wounds, would one day seal.

 However it seemed that the gods had not abandoned nor given up on their prayers and hopes, for the Akagami pirates believed that the gods were the ones who had brought the white haired child to them. It was truly adorable to watch the small child try to kill their captain, while it was obvious the child was attached to the man..

They almost seemed like a father and his son.......