Chapter 3

Ta Acee and Lufyy

Acce,Lufyy- pleaes forgot what I rought in my lastt lettce. But if you are wondering, I'm doing very good, so you don't have to worry at all. As I said in my lastt lettce already- I'm ten already. I beat the local pirates when they bothered Makino-nee-chan, half to death. I also survivvivied ( *authors correction* survived ) Garp Gramps's fist of complete bullshit and saved Dabananaba's  ( *authors correction* Dadan's ) sorry ass from getting kicked multiple times.

As Law read the young child's letter with Mugiwara he just wanted to lie down and cry 

Law didn't want to start.... actually it would be more true to say, that he didn't know WHERE to start. But..but he wanted to ask one thing.

Just how dumb was this kid..... he could even be dumber than some of the readers and equally as stupid as the author. 

Law didn't need an answer at all, he knew it already, but he just felt like asking the skies who seemed to have forgotten to put even a single drop of intelligence when creating this child. But he could only chuckle gently.. after all what had he expected from the younger brother Monkey D Luffy. The kid reminded him too painfully of his own younger sister, would she have been like that if she was still alive? The kid was so like Lami that even though he didn't know the kid personally, a smile graced on his face. 

Besides him Luffy could only grin in absolute pride for his younger brother, he just was so proud of his baby brother for getting so far.

He could still remember how Sebastian had cried so loudly and was terrified of the local pirates back when Luffy had still been 13. 

He was so happy that he had saved Makino, who had protected all 4 of them from a young age. 
He was glad that his grandpa was there in the life of Sebastian and Dadan was still the same. 
He was so fucking happy that his younger brother had achieved so much from a young child who couldn't even run without tripping and falling. 

..........

Meanwhile.

Right now, Marco's head was spinning.. why... exactly why had Ace's baby brother not been given the ability to think and lie? 
Although if you were to look at it, the kid was also his brother, cause he considered Ace as his brother, but still the point stands. Why had God not made the child able to lie??
Like why???

What also freaked Marco out more was the fact that literal, genuine tears were running down Ace's face as he read the letter once, twice, three times and so on. 
Tears that rivaled even the Nigerine falls. 

" SEBASTIAN MY BABY BOYY!!!!
FORGIVE THIS OLDER BROTHER FOR NOT BEING THERE TO WATCH YOU BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE FAKE PRIATES!!!" 

" MARCO MY BABY BROTHER, MY LITTLE TODDLER BROTHER, MY SWEET, SWEET BOY IS GROWING UP!!"

" MARCOOOOOOOO HE CAN EVEN PROTECT MAKINO AND DADAN NOWWW!!! WHAT A GENTLEMEN HE GREW TO BE, ATTA THAT'S MY BOY!!" 

Marco silently walked away from the sobbing man as he clutched the piece of paper as he fell to his knees, wailing about just how proud he was to be his brother and so on. 

Out of the corner of his eyes he saw Pops also making a face that was in between the I-am-concerned-for-the-mental-health-of-my-son and the the-fuck-is-wrong-with-my-son faces. 
The only thing Marco could do was agree as he watched Thatch slowly pat Ace's back, soon chokced into a hug but a crying, sobbing and wailing Ace. 

----------------------------------------------

Without knowing just what he had caused by sending the letter, Sebastian happily skipped off from the strange white bird that had demanded money. Obviously he had just smacked the bird and sent it off, what kind of bird demands for money?? Weird ass bird. 

( Quick bonus
How God made Sebastian

" Hmmm, okay to make this child we need

- cutness overload

- loveliness

- sad backstory

- family problems

- fun

- cute

-cute

-cute

" should that be enough," he questioned himself without noticing he had not added even a drop of able- to-lie ability, " yeah, should be fine. ")